Maruti Alto Car / negligency of maruti dealer during servicing

1 India Review updated:

I, Deepesh Jain have purchased a new “Maruti Alto LX “on date 17.01.2008 through Your Authorized Dealer M/s Pagariya Auto, Jalna Road, Aurangabad. After running 1103 kilometers, the vehicle was given to the same dealer for First Free Servicing in a very good condition i.e. Free from even any minor dent, scratches and in the evening, when I came to M/s Pagariya Auto for getting the delivery of vehicle, I saw a dent on both the doors of RH side of the vehicle just above the door handle lock. Immediately I complained the concerned authorities about the same, initially they refused to accept their mistake (firstly, concerned mechanics forcibly refused to accept their mistake but I then insist that I am owner of the vehicle, who daily clean & drive the vehicle, if there were these dents, which should be in my knowledge and lastly they have accepted their mistake and said that these dents may have come during the servicing) and assured that they will got it repaired on 11.02.2008

On date 11.02.2008 I have given my vehicle for dent repairing and got the delivery next day on date 12.02.2008 The denting & painting work is not acceptable to me because the denting & painting work is clearly visible on the vehicle even the dents are also shining on the vehicle as I had already done Teflon coating on the vehicle from Market, spending Rs.3500/- . Now I have to do Teflon coating again because of aesthetic point of view.

Now , I want from M/s Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. to either replace the doors and do the Teflon coating free of cost or give me compensation of Rs.50000/- because why I should accept the denting, painting work & cost of re-Teflon coating , when there is negligence in servicing wok of your authorized dealer M/s Pagariya Auto, Aurangabad.

As I know that M/s Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. is a largest car manufacturer in India and having very good reputation in customer service, this is the only reason to become a Maruti Car Owner.

So, you are requested to take the necessary action at the earliest possible & hope I will get the justice.

Deepesh Jain