Marshalls / dirty comforter
While in Florida, I bought a comforter set for my home in DC. I was quite pleased to find a set of this specific color (dark maroon) and I did not focus on that the tear in the packaging possibly meant that the item had been returned. When I unpacked the comforter, I found four whitish stains like finger prints in the middle of the spread. I wrote asking that Marshall's find the same comforter for me to exchange or refund half of the $70 price. Customer service suggested I cruise Marshall's in hopes of finding a replacement (totally unrealistic) or return this one, after stating they never sell dirty merchandise. I know they don't check their merchandise and don't really care if customers return as I doubt that I ever will.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - shoe
- Marshalls - dw home, scented candle eucalyptus scent
- Marshalls - any item of clothing like cut off shorts and sleeve shirts etc.
- Marshalls - return
- Marshalls - hiring and store manager at the keizer oregon location