ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:30 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

MarshallsMasks

I have been to several Marshall's in Fort Worth. I live by and shop at the Marshalls in Lake Worth Texas. I have not had to wear a mask at all the ones I have shopped at. Today my husband went to the one in Lake Worth just like we always do but today was different. As he entered the store so did several other people without masks and today were told that they had to wear a mask to shop. The mask nazi at the door was very rude and kicked 5 people out for not wearing a mask. One man as he was leaving told the lady that he would not spend another dime in your store and she Holland we don't need your money!! I belong to a Hugh group of people that are boycotting stores that make us wear a mask. We are making a list and passing it around. I thought she handled it very poorly.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • 58
      58Jean58 May 31, 2021

Today at the Marshall's in Syosset NY I was confronted by 2 employees demanding that I put on a mask to shop. They attracted the attention of all nearby shoppers and made a spectacle of me. I like this particular store because they have a great selection of various products. I spend a lot of money in this and many other stores owned by this corporation.
      I left and drove 8 miles in the opposite direction and went to a Marshalls in Massapequa. Here I was allowed to shop without a mask. Nobody said anything to me.
      So why is there arbitrary enforcement of these outdated rules? Why can't I enjoy a shopping experience in a more affluent area? Am I not good enough or is there something else going on here?

ADVERTISIMENT