Marshalls Department Storepersonal safety in their store!

J Review updated:

On 9/23/07 Two older ladies and a young girl entered the store. The two women were verbally assaulting the girl and having her push their cart around and acting as if she were their slave. That aside one of the women the oldest decided to push me in the shoe isle. I was in shock finished shopping and left. (I know I'm a slow reactor sometimes) So after about 7 calls one long distance and talking to a Manager, assistant manager and a secretary all I got was sorry. No one would allow me to see the security tapes nor would anyone promise my safety in the future. No discounts or anything else were offered. Washington Street Marshalls in Indianapolis Stephen, Monte, or Judy will not care or do anything if you complain. Say it with me great shoe department but not worth being accosted for BOYCOTT!!!

AntiComplainer Jan 19, 2009

It's YOUR safety, YOU protect yourself. That store isn't responsible for your interactions with another customer. If you were offended, you should have dealt with that individual yourself. Don't expect the store to apologize for something a customer did to you, and definitely don't expect them to offer you a discount. Seriously, be an adult. Since when are companies supposed to babysit their customers!

• Vi
    vidal oquendo Jun 25, 2012

to whom it may concern my problem with marshalls is that i live in puerto rico and i go to the one in the city of caguas and my problem with that store is that they dont fix the aire conditioner for months ..u cant be in that store for ten minutes with a weather 9 degfress farenhiet how can u shop? how can anyone work in that store and you guys know how much money marshalls makes in puerto rico not to fix a air conditioner my god..i hope someone reads this and does something about it please

• Su
    Sunishre Aug 20, 2018

I was at the Green Bay East, WI store. I wanted to try an outfit that I really liked. I had my infant baby girl in the car seat with me. The lady in the fitting room didn't let me take my baby inside with me and basically told me I have to leave the cart. I was very disappointed by the customer service and she was very rude.

• Ka
    Karina Carpio Sep 01, 2018

My husband with ADHD is being harassed and bullying by this manager name James. He shouldn't be a manager in the first place. Recently my husband started having an anxiety because of him!

Ana Perucho Sep 10, 2018

Disgusting colma bathrooms

• Sh
    sharon56 Nov 12, 2018

Discontinuing Ivanka Trump Apparel. I have been a long time shopper of TJ Max and Marshalls. I will no longer shop at your stores. I also will encourage my family and friends anyone that I come into contact will also to not shop at your store. You should be ashamed for not supporting our president.

• Li
    Lillianna Nov 13, 2018

You need to stay out of politics! How stupid can you get?? You lose half your customers including me!!!

John Smith Sep 25, 2019

Outside of Marshalls at 1425 W. E Interstate 240 Service Rd. Oklahoma City, Ok is a very nasty trash can overflowing with smelly garbage and onto the sidewalk. Who wants to shop in a store when you have to pass by this? The manager needs to have this emptied when it gets full! And check it daily!

• Br
    Brandi McGinnis Feb 01, 2020

well one of my friends went to apply because they were hiring. The manager said he didn't fit the looks. You can not tell me that is not basis. So if you look good you can work there? Please tell me. When i go in there the workers are in leggings and t shirts ? and so he go refused to get an application because the way he is dressed.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices