Marriott / general manager
The general manager at the Fairfield Inn, Beckley West Virginia, conduct for hiring and firing people is totally unexceptable for the standards that represents your standards. Mr Trent Walker has use excessive profanity and as made verbal threats when dismissing employees on several occassions and has done this not only in front of other employees, office manager and head of housekeeping but also in front of the guest at this Marriott property. I know because on several occassions I at that time was assistant houosekeeping supervisor. He was outrageous in every sense of the word. He could have told them of their dismissal and the reasons for letting them go without curssing and threating about calling the police to escort them off the property. He has now caused problems with the staff when firing employees and then bringing them back when they didn't do their jobs in the first place and then praise them for good job performance which has done the moral of those that do great jobs not wanting to perform. To whom ever gets this complaint please listen because there are only 4 housekeepoers now out of ten and the standards that you set for your hotels are not being met by no means.
More Marriott Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst! 
- Marriott International - treatment of employees 
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk 
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment 
- Marriott Hotel - anybuddy give me chet
- Marriott International - it department
- [Resolved] Marriott International - racial discrimination experience in your renaissance pattaya hotel
- Marriott Courtyard - abuse after you get hurt doing the job
- Marriott International - southfield marriott in detroit, michigan
- Marriott International - booking canceled last minute because the hotel overbooked!