Having problems with Gala Hotels?

Gala Hotels Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 384 6448 (United Kingdom)
+1 347 871 9760 (United States)
+61 266 984 063 (Australia)
Gulbahar Mh. Harmanyolu Ust Sk. Meric Plaza № 10/5, Mecidiyekoy
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gala Hotels Customer Service. Initial Gala Hotels complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gala Hotels above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gala Hotels. Discuss the issues you have had with Gala Hotels and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 17, 2019

Gala Hotels — this hotel and staff is horrible! they don't even care about the safety of their customers!

My boyfriend and I booked a one nights stay not knowing what we were getting into! Room 126 we got wa...

Gala Hotelshotel scam - fraud!

Parents have booked a hotel for a week in August, booked through Gala hotels and paid money directly to them, receiving a confirmation email.

Gala website has now been taken offline, no one answering calls/emails

Hotel contacted in Turkey to find that Gala hotels have cancelled without our knowledge, pocketing my parents money. Going through bank to try and raise a fraud complaint

Gala Hotelsfake hotel booking. cancel without refund!

My Booking ID: [protected]

Their customer's service phone cannot make any incoming call. It is a totally fake website!

The booking I made have been cancel without any reason. I am refused to check in with this booking when I arrived in Paris on 23 Dec 2018. The hotel reception said this booking has been cancelled!

The booking I made is a pre-paid booking and I do not know why it been cancelled. I have the hotel recipe to prove I check in with the front deck walk-in price.

fake hotel booking. cancel without refund!
    fake hotel booking. cancel without refund!

Gala Hotelshotel reservation

This company is guilty of fraudulence. I booked a hotel reservation with Gala Hotels on November, 15th, 2018. My Booking number is #[protected]. My Visa was charged the full amount of $154.00 for one hotel night at the Parador De Ronda Hotel on June 12, 2019 in Spain. In the process of verifying all my reservations for our Spain trip I discovered that my reservation made thru Gala Hotels was cancelled without my permission and no refund was issued to me. I spoke with the Hotel directly and they said my reservation was cancelled on December 18, 2018. They also told me the company that made the reservations on my behalf was not called "Gala Hotels" but "Hotelbeds". My receipt is with Gala Hotels. I have tried to contact Gala Hotels using the contact information on my receipt but I have not received a response.

• Updated by Lannette Celaya Arciaga · May 19, 2019

Gala Hotels is fraudulent! I booked a hotel thru them on November 15, 2018 for a hotel stay on June 12, 2019 in Ronda, Spain. They charged my credit card for the hotel stay in Ronda, Spain. Upon verifying all my travel information I found out after called the hotel directly that Gala Hotels cancelled my reservation on December 18th, 2018 without my permission or without a refund. Luckily the hotel still had a room left but I was stuck having to pay a second time for my room. I tried to contact Gala Hotels using the contact information on my receipt but there has been no response. They stole $154.00 from me!!!

Gala Hotelsthey took payment for a booking then later cancelled without telling me & I did not receive a refund & had to pay again at the apartment in tenerife

I booked two nights at sunset view club, calle san blas, golf del sur, san miguel de abona on 17th november 2018 & the amount of £132 was taken from my account on 20th november 2018. The date for the booking was 13th & 14th april 2019, & when we arrived were told that the booking had been cancelled on 20th december 2018 by gala hotels, not notifying me & no refund was given, so I had to pay again. The booking order number is 21958638i have all the paper work relating to this booking, if you give me an address I will send them to you

Gala Hotelscancelled hotel booking

I booked in May 2018 with Galahotels.com for two nights at the Jurys Inn, Newcastle in May 2019, used a Visa debit card and was debited £568.00. I received a confirmation (Your booking with the Confirmation number [protected] has been Confirmed succesfully. ), phoned the hotel and they had received it. Phoned today just before leaving only to be told the booking was cancelled in December. Not by me. No communication. No credit made. Check my details on confirmation [protected] and make a credit immediately, please.

Apr 16, 2019

Gala Hotels — fake booking (scam)

I booked a hotel through Galahotels on the 27th November 2018. It was for one night in a Hotel in Limerick...

Gala Hotelsroom confirmation and payment

Dear Sir! I booked a Hotel in Boston and have a letter of confirmation for Hotel 04-11 till 04-16 for two persons on 2018-09-30 with number [protected]. Also a pay 857 eur on 2018-10-01 and have a payment on my bank account. Today in a Hotel Ramada Inn Boston Hotel they said that from you side you canceled comfirmation on 2018-12-18. But i didnt receive my money back or even email with cancelation! Thanks for the staff of Hotel, they find one free room, but only for two days and i pay for it one more time 507, 60 eur!!! So please refund my money back and i am waiting a decision what Do you suggest us to Do now with our visiting!!!

Waiting your answer as soon as possible!

I can send you all account information and letters and other information to prove all this not nice situation.

Egle Sakalaite
            +[protected]
            Sakalaite.[protected]@gmail.com

Apr 08, 2019

Gala Hotels — reservation cancelled without our knowledge!! scam!!

We paid almost US$ 8, 000 (Eigth thosusand US dollars) for a year end vacation package in Cuba (dec...

Gala Hotelsgalahotels.com

Scam - Thieves - Stole money from me. Don't use.
              Basically stole money from me. I tried to cancel reservation before stated dated. Left message on customer support line as no one would answer phone. Submitted case online to cancel. Received response that they were working on it, but nothing happened. All of these was done prior to cancellation date. All of the records have been removed from my online account so can't prove anything with credit card company. Still can't get a response from GalaHotels. Stole $250 from me.

Gala Hotelsscam / refund demand

I reserved a hotel to Barcelona and when I arrived they told me that Galahotels cancelled the room without noticing me obviously one month before my arrival. It was on the 21 of February 2019, so I had to find and reserve on my own because no one helped me. Obviously I demand a full refund of at least what I paid for the room via galahotels. Although I have contacted them, no answer up to now.

Mar 06, 2019

Gala Hotels — Unethical behaviour

Dear Sir/Madam, On February 25th 2019 the complaint letter below was sent to Gala Hotels ( to 3 different...

Gala Hotelshotel booking

I booked a hotel with them in 2018 for a trip to cancun. They promptly took payment but despite a total of 7 different case numbers that they auto generated, it took my credit card company to rebate me the funds after gala wouldn't respond to even them. They didn't place a reservation at the hotel and wouldn't respond to my emails requesting them to do so or to refund my money.

Their US number always goes to voice mail and they won't call back despite numerous requests to do so by "case submittal". I have traveled to over 40 countries and pretty experienced but this has been the worst company to deal with bar none. Do NOT trust them. If you don't believe me just try their number and see what kind of luck you have in the US.

Gala Hotelsfake reservation

They are a fraud. They have a pattern of fraud operation that works like:
                    1. reserve and charge your card
                    2. never send payment to the hotel
                    3. you arrive at the hotel and no reservation and have to pay to the hotel directly, you may assume that galahotels.com never charged you because often times, charge won't occur until you check in.
                    4. you forget to check your credit card transactions and you actually have paid twice for your hotel stay.
                    5. even if you discover there is duplicate charge and you file a dispute, galahotels will not admit it, refuse to refund and delay the dispute process.
                    They are a PAIN. I don't understand why they can be in business.

Feb 06, 2019

Gala Hotels — took our money for a hotel booking but didn’t pass it on.

Took our money for a Hotel booking but didn't pass the payment onto Hotel .com and as they never received...

Feb 02, 2019

Galahotels — reservation at dolphin beach resort st pete fl

12/10/2018 made reservation. You charged $ 233.00 us. When I arrived Jan 28 2019 I was told that this wa...

Gala Hotelshotel booking

Booking confirmation number [protected]
                      Want refund £116.00 because you cancelled my hotel reservation but still took money from my account on 26sept 2018 I have contacted my bank about this matter and also police concerning this, luckily I phoned hotel and they notified me that you cancelled without my consent or decency of letting me know so you owe me £116.00.
                      This is disgusting

Gala Hotels2 bookings

Paid for the first one in june 2018 and the next in august 2018 the bookings covered a stay from jan the 3 untill marts the 1st. Arriving. At the hotel with all my papers I was told that the hotel had not got the money from Gala hotels so I had to pay again the total amount for my stay.Have send several mails to GH but all they tell me is that they will, look at my case.
                        Warning DONT use GH - before I have made a lot of bookings via GH but suddenly I can see that sonething is rotten .

Galahotels.comhotel reservation scam

DO NOT USE galahotels.com to book any part of your vacations or hotel stays. What happened to me was I pre-paid a hotel stay for Christmas night, 2018 at galahotels.com. I show up after driving 12 hours to get there and the hotel informs me that galahotels.com did not pay for the reservation and actually canceled the reservation seven days before Christmas and didn't notify me. So I had to find a hotel Christmas night in Orlando and ended up paying approximately $200 for a crappy hotel because it was last minute. This is a common practice apparently for galahotels.com. Look at all of the recent reviews for galahotels.com. I repeat again do not use galahotels.com to book anything. They are a bunch of scammers and cowards. They are not answering their "customer support " phone numbers.

Gala Hotelsno refund after reservation cancelled within 24 hours

I made a hotel reservation via Galahotels.com on December 25, 2018, for Jasper, Alberta, and cancelled it via phone on December 26, 2018, which was within 24 hours of making the reservation. The Galahotels.com rep told me I would be refunded my money with 5 to 10 business days. It's been over 3 weeks and I haven't received my refund. I've submitted several requests to them for a refund, but still nothing!!!