Marlboro / no menthol at all and after smoking contract phlegm
I am so terribly disappointed with 2 products Marlboro double burse and Marlboro Ice mint. I am speaking on behalf of our group of friends who smoke this 2 brands. I personally have contracted phlegm in my throat and serious cough after one pack of stale cigarettes. This has happened to me at least 6-7 times now, each time the same occurrence to me and my friends. Now, it happened again, I am utterly disgusted with the way the cigarettes are. No, I even track the serial number on the box, to make sure I buy the freshest stock, I have 2 packs now that I just bought and is stale. Marlboro Double burst KB33511918 & Marlboro Ice Mint KB33515711. Now as I started smoking it, my phlegm is developing. I have thrown away many packs to prevent getting the full cough. Now it happen over and over again. There is no quality control on your products. I am going to go straight to our authorities and make sure Marlboro do not sell stale cigarettes that cause the sickness. There is a big problem with its product.
Please do not overstock your product.
More Marlboro Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes 
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes 
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes! 
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product! 
- Marlboro (FSC) - bad cigarettes 
- Marlboro - why a change in quality
- Marlboro - foreign object in cigarette
- Marlboro Black 100’S - marlboro black 100’s
- Marlboro - marlboro nxt pack isn’t lighting 
- Marlboro - cigarettes