Mapco / coffee and customer service
Mapco Moores Mill visit.
I get off in the morning around 3am and stop to get coffee, when John is working the coffee is fresh and the is always enough for more than one cup. When the other lady who drives the red truck, there is barely enough for 1/2 a cup and it is old, in fact tonight, it was so old, she turned the countdown timer off. As I was walking to the register, she then acted as if she was coming to make a fresh pot, the customer who was also with me had been left the building, so she could have offered the fresh pot beforehand. Then when I made it to the register, I said "give me just a second while I put this on my app." She continued to ask, "is this all, is this all followed by do you have a rewards card in a VERY unfriendly tone. I then with a attitude again told her, I was putting it on my app, yes I have a card, and began to call out my phone#, she stated, he has a card there, as if she wasn't going to put my number in, I stated yes I know, but we're using points on this one and gave her my number again and walked away with my awful warm coffee. This is the most unfriendly experience that I have ever had at this mapco and am very disappointed in the service I received this morning.
More Mapco Complaints & Reviews
- MAPCO LLC - no salary 
- MAPCO - hold on card for declined charges 
- Bp / Mapco - poor customer service 
- Mapco - my rewards card 
- Mapco Express / Mapcomart.com - customer service
- [Resolved] Mapco Express / Mapcomart.com - unethical behavior
- Mapco Express / Mapcomart.com - defective gas pump # 10 located at 1691 poplar ave memphis tn 38104.
- MAPCO Located at 4211 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN 37209 - attendant gave me the wrong product
- Mapco Express / Mapcomart.com - I was accused of stealing a butterfinger and the store location called the police on me
- [Resolved] Mapco Express / Mapcomart.com - diesel pump charged me 82.00 for less than a gallon of fuel then kicks off.