Mango Airlines (FlyMango) / customer service

Johannesburg, ZA

On the 30 November 2016, my Wife, Son and I left for Durban on Flight JE245 @ 08:40am, Ref No's PDKKHD & NZHHDD.

The reason why this trip was so important to me is because I just got married the day before and this was a trip I planned as a surprise for my wife and my son. My son never flew before and this was his first experience and thus the reason we asked at your booking station for the lady to please NOT put us at the wing. Needless to say the arrogant women at your Mango Station put us at the Wing. So my son could not see a damn thing. When I went to use the rest room I saw numerous open seats all the way to the back of your plane. Now I dont have a clue as to why she was so arrogant and rude cause she did not even greet or even smile when we approached her work station. I would also like to express the fact that we checked in at about 06:30am and that is way before the required check in time. NB I Would like to stipulate that your agent was so rude that when we requested for us NOT to be placed at the window she clicked her tongue and said whatever.

Then upon our return from Durban on the 05 December 2016 JE258 we again requested your agent not to put us at the Wing and she was so nice and polite and she told us that she would put us three seats away from the wing as that was the best she could do as that flight was fully booked.

I was so appreciative of her assistance and was wondering why was her colleague at OR Tambo so inconsiderate and rude.

I have ALWAYS flown with Mango Airlines and even recommended it to Colleagues and even My Company as a Whole for ALL Business Trips and they too has always utilized your Company. However these flights was the last time I would use your Company use your Company.
And i will advise other uses NOT Mango Airlines in Future