MagicJack / magic jack is a scam bad review

Magic Jack
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM!!! We got Magic JAck because we wanted to save money. MAGIC JACK will take your money and you will NOT see it back. BEWARE of long distance calls. They say they use AT&T, but when you cannot connect you STILL get charged for the calls. There is NOT MAgic JAck customer service number, so whoever takes care of your business does it behind a computer, you NEVER can talk to anybody live. MAgic JAck is a total rip off.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I wonder how much all those people giving reviews got paid for them

PLEASE BEWARE OF MAGIC JACK, IS A SCAM, MAGIC JACK WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NOT SEE IT AGAIN. The agents all they do is apologize and say "They are sorry but cannot refund". Stay away from Magic Jack. go for the sure thing with if more expensive, at least reliable phone company.
I canot give Magic JAck nothing but a bad review. Please stay away from it.

N  17th of Oct, 2008 by

Magic Jack Phone - Product Scam
851 Lafayette Dr.
Phone: 330-836-8500

This company promises phone can be returned within 30 days at no charge. However if you try to get an RMA from their website well within that time, they say they have no record of your order. Also they provide absolutely no way of contacting them directly (except to place an order). My order was placed Sept, 21, 2008. I started trying to get a RMA Oct, 15, 2008. I`ll make a copy of this as proof to use with my Credit Card Co. in case I need proof that I made every effort to abide by their rules (as I guess this is dated as it is received). I have all the other emails of order receipt, tracking number, email address, and Credit card number that I tried to submit per their instructions in order to get a RMA. This is absolutely a scam.

MagicJack Logo MagicJack