MagicJack / hijacked computer screen

WARNING!!! MAGIC JACKS HIJACKS COMPUTER SCREENS!

Whenever I open my computer, anticipating the gorgeous picture I put on my destop, I am assaulted with a big Magic Jack ad immediately! Not one of my other many programs has the audacity to perform this extremely rude behavior.

And it won't go away! I can't see any other window because this ad is right on top, in the middle. Uggghhh!

When I contacted MJ, I got a very arrogant not-so-custumer-service-rep who asked if I read the TOS on this. Wasn't she surprised when I said, "yes" and could you show me where it described this rude behavior? Because I would not have accepted this.

Later, after she pretended to escalate me to another rep (herself) she admitted the lie. It is not mentioned anywhere in the TOS.

I give this company a very low score on the integrity scale.

An

Comments

6th of May, 2010

I have been trying to connect with someone on the phone to see about the prices and options that are available through magic jack and so far the same person answers all
    of the options offered on the phone, you never get to talk with someone and I have always been told the person I am wanting to talk with is not available.I have never asked to speak to one particular person, so I don't think this is for us.