Macy's / false advertising
On their website, they advertise a perfume set for $55 and say it's available in their store. When I went there, the employee RUDELY told me they didn't sell it for that price.
The website also said there was a free perfume sample with each purchase. Again, the employee RUDELY told me they didn't offer that either.
I will never go to Macy's again.
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware set 11 pc set
- Macy's - product and service
- Macy's - gift card
- Macys - unauthorized charges - insufficient return payment
- Macy's - customer service person