Macy's Dept. Store / unbelievably poor return process

NC, United States Review updated:
I've recently made a few purchases from Macy's via their online service. As I'd shopped with them in the past, I did not anticipate any problems at all. How WRONG I was!! On the 1st order, I returned most of it and it took me 2 weeks of submitting several online customer service complaints from their website. They told me that they'd never received the items (until I gave them the tracking #'s). Then I was told that the items came from 2 different warehouses, and they claimed this was a "problem". I did not receive a refund until I submitted to them that, if this situation was not corrected in 3 days, I'd file with my bank and refute the charges. Surprise surprise...then I received an apology, the refund and, as Macy's cares so much about me as a customer (gag me!) was offered a 20% discount off of my next order. So I ordered something inexpensive and when I put the 20% offer code in, I was informed that the promotion code was "inaccurate" (shocker). Don't ever shop here unless you are totally happy with items you purchase as their customer service is completely absent, and the people you speak with are just plain rude and don't seem to care. I am still working on the other 2 orders to return.
Th

927 Poquoson Ave
Poquoson
Virginia
Phone: 757-868-0164

I recieved a gift card for Macy's last Christmas and none of the stores in my aera will accept it because they cannot find out how much it is for. I called the number on the card to get cut off before I can enter the card number. I cannot bring the web site up on my computer. All I get is "There is 0 information for this site. How do I find out how much my card is worth? How do I find a store that will take it?

The card numbers are: msholsbo7---664000072178531----905

Maxine E. Rollins
Na
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I had recieved a earing and neckless set for my birthday from my son and his wife. It was a really nice set from the liz claiborne line, I did not keep the gift reciept because I was not going to return it because I really liked the set. Also on the back of the earing it stated it was from Macy's. When I went to put on the earing it broke off in my hand, well I went back to Macy's and the store manager would only give me $10.00 cash for the earing and did not offer to get it fixed or reimburse me if I did. I am really upset about this situation I was a very loyal customer of Macy's but not anymore I cut up my Macy's card and will never shop in that store again and I will let all my friends know about this as well. I am from Marland the Macy's store is in Marley Station Mall. The people who waited on me were not helpful at all. I am really turned off by the whole situation.

Macy's Logo Macy's