Macys / credit card fraud
I purchased a diamond ring at macys...with this promise that if i pay the balance within 12 months i would not pay interest...my monthly payments were set a $249 ...i made a payment of $500 in june..when i got my statement said that i didn't have any payment to make next month...but anyways i tried to make an extra payment online...and i wasn't able because..it said that i was trying to pay more than i was suppose..(of curse i didn't have any balance at that time..)so i decided to go to the store to make the payment...of $200...afeter 2 days i checked the balance online...since i manage my accounts online..y faund that my monthly payment where lower..., i was happy with that...and my big surprise yesterday...my statement said that those $2oo that a paid extra were late..and they charge me a late payment fee...when i called to the consumer service dep..they told me that they would wave the charge if i made the payment of $337...now i don't understand why my payments went higher..than before if i made those payment to get rid of this acco...sooner...And when i aks the sevice represent...he didn't answer my questions..I want to know if no matter how much i pay.is not gonna help me an anyway...because looks like...you get punished for trying to pay more and sooner...
I don't want anything more to do with macys.becaause this is not the firt time this happen to me.
More Macys Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware set 11 pc set
- Macy's - product and service
- Macy's - gift card
- Macys - unauthorized charges - insufficient return payment
- Macy's - customer service person