Macys / credit card fraud

Macys Department Sotores
I purchased a diamond ring at macys...with this promise that if i pay the balance within 12 months i would not pay interest...my monthly payments were set a $249 ...i made a payment of $500 in june..when i got my statement said that i didn't have any payment to make next month...but anyways i tried to make an extra payment online...and i wasn't able because..it said that i was trying to pay more than i was suppose..(of curse i didn't have any balance at that time..)so i decided to go to the store to make the payment...of $200...afeter 2 days i checked the balance online...since i manage my accounts online..y faund that my monthly payment where lower..., i was happy with that...and my big surprise yesterday...my statement said that those $2oo that a paid extra were late..and they charge me a late payment fee...when i called to the consumer service dep..they told me that they would wave the charge if i made the payment of $337...now i don't understand why my payments went higher..than before if i made those payment to get rid of this acco...sooner...And when i aks the sevice represent...he didn't answer my questions..I want to know if no matter how much i pay.is not gonna help me an anyway...because looks like...you get punished for trying to pay more and sooner...
I don't want anything more to do with macys.becaause this is not the firt time this happen to me.

N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
It's good to see these other complaints. Now I don't feel so insane. The way Macys blatently turns their back on the legal system is amazing.

Macys will take your payments, then refuse your payments. You can send copies of cancelled checks until your blue in the face and they will not care. Trying to take their fraudulent claims off of your credit report is like trying to breathe underwater. It's impossible and Macys should be sued.

I guess they make their money by selling the accounts. I can't even imagine how they percieve this as customer service. They must also donate to the credit bureaus because Macys has no accontability with them. What Macys says...is the gospel.

To the people who run Macys...Do your children know you steal money so you can send them to college? They would be so proud.

Macys is a discusting cancer.

They built their customer base one by one. Now they will lose their customers one by one.

Macy's Logo Macy's