Lowes / false addvertising

1 West Jefferson, NC, United States

I have been a customer of Lowes for years. They say they have the lowest prices. Today I went to lowes to buy some 4in. pipe for gutter drains. With money in short supply now a days I compared prices before going to the store. I found the pipe cheaper at a Home Depot in Hickory, about 50 miles away.

When you go into a lowes store, (West Jefferson, NC) does it not say on that big sign that they guarantee the lowest prices? After being in the store for almost an hour waiting to get what I needed. (because in wasn't on the shelf) I finally question the checkout about the price. He calls the so called manager. He said that it was only within a 30 mile radius. Well, in this area, theres nothing with in 40 miles to compare to! A few local builder supplies, thats it. The manager was a real dick about it and defended the store.

Its funny that when you try to summit a complaint to lowes on there web site that they have there own set questions, and you can't leave any comment of your own.

I guess the rich mans motto will never change. ### the poor! Sorry but this is just the facts.

Do not shop a lowes!!! I will never step foot in the store again!!!

Lowes