Lowes / specific delivery driver

1 West MobileMobile, AL, United States Review updated:

Today, my wife was leaving from our apartment complex to pick her son (my stepson) from basketball practice. Lowe's happened to be delivering a washer or dryer to a neighbor across from my apartment. One of the two delivery drivers from Lowe's said "Hey" to my wife. My wife, being a nice person, said "Hi" and waved back. The driver then asked my wife to come over there to him and to ask her something. She was hesistant since she didn't know him, but thought he might need directions to get back out of the neighborhood (having never ordered from Lowe's, she didn't know if they were store or a distant warehouse employee). The guy proceeds to try and flirt with my wife. She quickly told him that she was married and walked away. A few minutes later, she calls me and tells me what happened. Instead of going outside and confronting the guy, I kept my cool and waited for my wife to come back and see what she wanted to do. We are currently filing a complaint with Lowe's about this delivery man. My wife and I are both retail managers and found this behavior very unprofessional.

Ma

Comments

Mo
  15th of Nov, 2008

So what if you are retail managers. The guy was trying to get a piece of ###. Can't blame him.