Long John Silver's — throwing away fond personal property
My wife and I with our baby were eating at the Long John Silvers in Purcell, Ok and we had accidentily left the baby's pacifier with the clip holder attached to it that my mom had bought and we called 20 minutes later when we noticed it missing and they had thrown it in the trash instead of holding it for at least 24 hours like they are supposed to do and didn't even seem to care. They should be responsible for paying for a new one. People are so rude these days they don't even care that it belonged to someone and that it meant something to us.
More Long John Silver's Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silvers - chicken cooked in the same grease as fish and shrimp 
- Long John Silver's - food and service
- Long John Silver's - their overall customer service, especially with coupons
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - long john silver’s restaurant sapulpa, oklahoma
- Long John Silver's - bad food. they would not give me a refund.