Long John Silvers / rude service and terrible food

1 1538 midland trailShelbyville, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502-633-6384

the food was half cooked/and tasteless. And the store help was VERY rude when we placed our order and ask for extra tater sauce. Should not be that big of a deal. They acted like they had to make that.

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Sep, 2008

I went to Long John Silvers at 6860 NW 83rd Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64152, Store # 31634 on 9-18-2008 at 7:01 PM. The guy that waited on me was Deandre E. I got my food and went to find a place to sit down, the right hand side of the store was blocked off with chairs so I went to the left. All the tabels were messy so I asked for a rag, the same guy came out and dusted off the table and said "you could have went to the other side" I still had to wipe off the seat.
    I went and asked for the manager, Darall, and complain, he said he would take care of it.

Then I look outside and see another employee with his hand down his pants and he walks in like that and goes behind the counter and still has his hand down his pants. I just left my food, $14.27 (two people) there. Disgusting!!!

• De
      14th of May, 2009

I recently, today went to a L.J.S. loacated here in Gardena, CA and waited for my order. I continued to wait. . . . and wait, etc. So, I finally asked politely, "Is there a reason my fish order is sitting there, I've been waiting for some time now". And the Manager named "Marisol" (I remember her name-tag), blantantly threw out my order in the trash, right in front of me, without asking or apologizing the for inconvenience she'd just put me through. I couldn't believe it, and neither could the other customers waiting for their orders either. It was totally un-necessary, I was totally polite, lucky for that particular manager. Anyone else would have cussed her out, or whatever. It's people like that, that DON'T need to be in a customer service position. I won't be going back to that particular location again, believe it! And I warned the people who were going in to BEWARE of terrible inconsiderate L.J.S. Manager/employee "Marisol". She needs to be written up in her personnel file with the Corporate Headquarters for that particular location. UNBELIEVEABLE!!! I was totally inconvenienced of my time and energy. And I really wanted some fish too. Wow.

Thanks, Debbie Dickson

23rd of Jul, 2010

i went to long john selivers here in Denver at 9:am or 9:30am to get some food. they told me it don't open tell 10:am. i said ok i'll be back. but then the other guy came out and wanted to talk to me about god or jesus. and he said to me do you want to talk about whats bothering you i said no. but he keeps walking behind me and he said jesus knows whats bothering you and he loves you. ... you know whan your working far a companey like long john selivers you do not pray for people. there are people that don't want to here it. this rest is on evens and federal in Denver. i'm there to get food i'm not there to here this bible thumper. if your going to work at a job like that keep it to your self.