Long John Silvers / Seafood / incomplete orders!
I went through the drive through on Tuesday evening on January 22, 2008. I ordered 2 meals and an extra order of Monster shrimp. Total of order was $16.02. These were supposed to be complete dinners with slaw, pups, fish etc. When I got home which was 17 miles away, our meals were not complete. No slaw and one of the fish dinners had a chicken plank in it. I called the store to let them know to be more careful and the acting manager CiCi told me to come to the store at a later date and she would give me 2 orders of cole slaw. I told her I wouldn't make a trip for coleslaw and she told me that she wasn't going to replace an order because they forget coleslaw. I told her I wasn't asking for anything to be replaced but her attitude that it was no big deal was inappropriate. Customer service needs to be explained to this manager. I didn't want something for nothing, I wanted to let them know to teach their staff to be more careful in filling an order. Attitude was not necessary. The food we got was greasy and fries were like rubber. Won't be returning.
More Long John Silvers / Seafood Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - management / food
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - drive thru cashier
- Long John Silver's - management 
- Long John Silver's - assistant manager threatening an employee