Loan / I was arrested

1 Bahrain Review updated:

I was arrested and jailed without reason.
I had cleared my loan and revealed a fraud that was ongoing with citibank and the guys who were invloved,
And after clearing the loan, with proof, I was still arrested after 3 long years of clearing the loan. Why?? Citibank doesnt have the answer. The simple reply was "by mistake"..."we are sorry.. It shudnt have happened".
Later on I checked my payments to citibank and I was surprised some of the money I paid was not debited in my account, but to the fraudsters who disappeared from bahrain. It was total trauma... Shame to be handcuffed and jailed and my business clients loosing respect on me!! I demand a reason in writing and an apology and a compensation!!! Your guys take money from poor people like us threatening us for no reason, and issue loans without any control, no verification, and unbelievable loans were issued and drawn on peoples names who didnt even know to read and write and who were not aware there was a loan in their name. Im in utter dismay.. Scared.. If this will again happen or if I will have someone knock at my door threatening me for no reason..!!!

Comments

• Wi
      26th of Jan, 2011

I wanna ask U a question, , I have been sent a message from Nokia. claiming that i have won 315.000.00, in Kenya, , do they joking or it is something reality?