Bank of America — cheating customer on $100 promotion
Bank of America is CHEATING customer on its current promotion of $100 bonus.
I did whatever it required; opened with $500 minimum, used check card one time, opened for 30 days. But their Vice President of Deposit Sales and Marketing, Paul R. Seddon wrote and refused to honor the promise based on a nonsense excuse of ..."the promotional incentive was declined as the account did not meet the funding requirement"...even after 5 e-mails to walk them through the promotion requirement.
Check out the promo page for proof http://www.bankofamerica.com/promos/jump/uspsmovers/index.cfm
I was surprised to see "bigger" bank, like Bank of America, acts as cheaty as "smaller" bank such as TC*Bank that is offering $50 bonus.
More Bank of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service
- Bank of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account
- Bank of America - claims department
- Bank of America - closed my account for no reason
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers
- Bank of America - bad customer service
- Bank of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank of America Financial Center - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing