Lipton Toyota Ft Lauderdale / unsatisfied customer
Purchased my 2003 Rav 4 at Lipton Toyota brand new and have had it serviced regularly at this same location. At a recent service I questioned a part that needed to be replaced that could have only have been broken when the tire is being taken off or on, was spoken to by the service manager Nelson Lopes in an rude, condescending manner and asked by him to do him a favor "dont ever bring your car hear again". What I found more appalling and outrageous was the same uncaring attitude displayed by the General Manager Darren Cohen. Thanks to these two men Toyota has lost a lifelong customer.
More Lipton Toyota Ft Lauderdale Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Sales service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - title deed on a vehicle I paid in full.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - damaged car battery service and no support provided
- Toyota Motor Corporation - poor customer service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service department at toyota of orange, california