Lightinthebox.com / poor customer service
Ordered a phone and dig camera from this iste operating out of China. I paid fro express shipping which should've been 7-9 days but low and behold the CHinese New year happened and my order took a whole month to be delivered. When I ask for compensation on lengthy delay-all they offered was 7.99 the difference between express and normal shipping.
My order arrived without all the bonus accessories which should have accompanied the camera. I emailed customer service, Took them a while to understand that items were missing and they promised quick delivery. After 2 weeks I emailed again to find out why shipping was taking so long. Customer service emailed me back with what appeared a tracking link. I couldnt open any infromation from the link and emailed back to say that.
This time the reply from customer service said airmail does not provide tracking and should take between 10-30 days. I am still steaming with rage!
DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM. Their service is really slow and customer service really lacking!
More Lightinthebox.com Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - Chandelier
- Light In The Box - make money on ordering a dress for the paypal account
- Lightinthebox.com - 10 items clothing to small, boots damaged.
- ligthinbox - i'm complaining about non delivery of my items and not refunding me and ur taking my money
- Light In The Box - no refund