Having problems with NZSale?

NZSale Customer Service Contacts

25 Barrys Point Road, Takapuna
Auckland
New Zealand - 0632

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NZSale Customer Service. Initial NZSale complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NZSale above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NZSale. Discuss the issues you have had with NZSale and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

NZSalepearl pendant

Please refer order [protected] a silver beliere pearl pendant.

In Nov I ordered this pearl pendant for my grand daughter who lives in Lane Cove Sydney. Full postal address was supplied. 21 A Johnston Crescent Lane Cove Nth Sydney. I received a notice to say that the gift was on its way to NZ Christchurch where I live. However, it has never arrived.
My receipt from NZ Sale clearly shows the Sydney address.
Please can you let me know as this was a graduation and Christmas gift and I am very upset.
I appreciate your help to solve this problem
Kind regards
Barbara Cox
[protected]
Northwood Christchurch 8051

Nov 24, 2020

NZSale — No ability to contact company

I purchased a product off NZ Sale on 22nd November 2020. I took a screenshot of the purchase order number...

Sep 25, 2020

NZSale — Refund for broken item delivered

I've been waiting for almost a month for a refund due to the delivery of a pair of earrings that arrived...

May 20, 2020

NZ Sale — Returned the items to them and can not get a refund from nzsale

place 4 orders to be paid on Afterpay with NZ sale thinking that I would get some protection in case anything...

NZSaleCrocs, stationary

I have ordered crocs and some stationery at the start of March and it is nearly the middle of April now. This wasn't my first time ordering from nzsale thought. I have not received my items but in the tracking system is says that I have already received the items that I ordered. They didn't change the date of the item arrival or anything like that. They aren't replying to any messages or emails that I send. I looked at other companies that people leave and they are mostly all about their items not arriving.

NZSalePlates and candle

I purchased 2x Items of NZ Sale in the 1st week of January 2010 it is Feb now no items have arrived and no refund. The tracking number doesn't exist and their replys are automated. 1 of my items has been cancelled a month after purchase with no email or refund into my account. They have been paid for both items and yet I have received nothing nor have I got any refunds. Surely under the Consumer Guarantees Act we have a right. This company needs to be shut down they make a habit of ripping people off their feedback is shocking I will never use this company again and I will carry on pursuing this till I get my money back.

Dec 15, 2019

NZSale — misleading sale of products

I purchased a toy off this website weeks ago and never received the item, the item is held up at the custom...

NZSale2 weeks and still waiting for order!

Ordered 2 weeks ago and still nothing? Ordered a pair of shoes to wear to a wedding next weekend. Hopefully they come in time. Have had orders from wish arrive faster than your company.
        Please can you let me know a date they will arrive as i have had no confirmation email, nothing.
        Order in "add photos" section. If order takes to long will just ask for a refund and spend my money elsewhere!

2 weeks and still waiting for order!

Nov 10, 2019

NZSale — unofficial/unrecognized transaction on my online account

Hi, Good day. I am writing this letter not to complain but I just want to ask for confirmation please...

NZSaleorder [protected]

Good day
          I've ordered Pandora on the 2nd of September and was supposed to arrive between the 16 and 23 of September. I did not receive it yet and the tracking number send to me don't work. NzSale keep on saying it was not their problem, but I ordered it through them which make it their problem. I send numerous mails and they just keep on saying they will inform me as soon as they find out what is going on. I am very sorry but this is very bad service from NZ Sale's side. I will not recommend them to anyone and will not make use of them again.

NZSalefailing to deliver but won't respond to my email

I've waited around 14 weeks for my order to arrive and according to their tracking system, it hasn't been sent yet. They won't respond to any of my emails so I've spent almost $100 on clothes that I'll never see. They're idiots and are hopeless with customer service. If nothing is done about this matter immediately, I'll be taking this public as I'm sure others are having the same problems... you stealing our money!

NZSaleproduct

Hi there, i bought a jacket in the month of june and that was supposed to be delivered by jul 7, 2019 but it got delivered by july end and secondly when I recieved order the button of jacket wasn't there so i requested for return. The nz sale accepted the return request and sent me the Ran number and then i contacted castle parcel to pick up the parcel and they were calling me in the morning by 7-8 am as I couldn't pick the call due to my work so i called them back and told them plz call my partner for confirmation and since then they are not picking my call, also after telling them to call my partner they again called me and told me that there was mis-communication within our department so we couldn't call your partner. All this scenario i had texted to nz sale and they told me that theyll arrange the courier again . It's been 3-4 days now either of the companies have contacted me .

NZSaleall customer service

I... Yet again tried to pay with ourpay only to have the whole amount taken from my account.
                I contacted... Or tried to... Immediately... But have just had no satisfactory result... That's when they eventually answered me.
                I tried through the app,
                Messenger
                And email
                Now some of the items have been sent because their response has been so slow.
                So now I'm behind in my rent and a very unhappy landlord.
                Thanks for nothing nzsale.

Aug 01, 2019

NZSale — breach of cga through no refund of non-delivered items

Hi. This company is clearly not complying with NZ's Consumer laws under the CGA as they do not adhere to...

Jul 17, 2019

NZSale — all my parcels

Hello, to whom may concern this problem. I've complained so many times about my parcel have sent to the wrong...

NZSaleI am complaining about my parcel that I haven't receive

I ordered a coach cross body bag but I haven't receive it.So disappointing, so sad about it because I saved hard just to buy the item. I called the NZ Post to track my package and they said it was delivered last Friday June 14, 2019. It was all lie because I waited for the package since Wednesday June 12, 2019. I tracked it online and it shows in the tracking history that it was delivered in Castor Bay and not in my address in Forrest Hill.

NZSalecustomer service

Over the years I've made a number of purchases through the site and in doing so I have experienced very inconsistent service. Incredibly slow delivery rates, (which in some cases extended 1.5 - 2 months from order - by which time the season had passed). The ‘contact' facility is an absolute joke, replies can take a week if you're lucky or is simply ignored. If and when replies do come they are simply form' replies - cut and pastes and tend not to address the specifics of the original enquiry. Their refund policy is poor - Had to wait well over one month for a refund on something that had clearly been lost. No obvious contact phone number so you're effectively held hostage by the if we feel like it' customer service replies. Based on my experiences I have difficulty in recommending this site. If people do decide to take the plunge and buy from the site then I'd suggest they do a web search to the check prices first, in a number of cases I've found that the original price they quoted had been seriously over inflated. There are other alternative sites I suggest buyers investigate them as possible alternatives. The customer service of NZSale has taken a plunge over the years. I found it poor, slow and inconsistent. Shipping information was contradictory - if they said it had been dispatched that didn't necessarily mean it had been dispatched! Look at the many online reviews before getting involved.

• Sh
                        Shan sin Jun 17, 2019

NETSOL Asset Finance And Leasing Technologies Inc is a worldwide provider of global IT
                        and enterprise application solutions which include credit and finance portfolio management systems,
                        SAP consulting, custom development, systems integration and technical services.

Jun 16, 2019

NZ Sale — not received goods paid for

I returned the below goods and asked for the next size up on the14th June 2019. Nothing in the way of...

NZSaleUGG boot sale

Order number [protected]
                      To whom it may concern.

I am very dissapointed as my order has arrived on friday 31st may. Was meant to be mine although they looked like the uggs i had ordered for my husband. Thinking you gave the wrong size. Although they fit so he wore them. Today the 3rd june my other order arrived and very dissapointed as the uggs that arrived today were actually his... At the right size. Which meant he had worn mine the whole weekend and the ones that arrived today are still not the ones i had ordered... Or shall i say the first order that arrived was wrong... Pls refer to the order number and see what i had ordered and what was delivered on the 31st...where to go from here i dont know. And i have waited quite a while as it is... And now on the nzsale website the uggs i had ordered are now sold out... Very dissapointed

Alwina lowe
                      I certainly hope i receive a reply soon or phone call would be appreciated. Not emailing back and forth without having to sort out my order... As i feel someone wasnt doing there job properly to mix up my order. Now im sitting with 2 pairs of ugg boots that are useless to me. If not sorted i will certainly be reluctant to order here again... As per picture this was not what i had ordered.

NZSalerain jacket

ordered on 16 March 2019 - NZSale was unable to supply this order in a reasonable time so it was cancelled. I have not received my refund yet - unable to get in contact with NZSale. No other communication has been received. I'm wondering if this company is running a scam!!!
                        Order # [protected]
                        Because of the time it was taking to obtain the jacket in the UK and there was no definite time frame for the order to be filled, I was given the option to cancel the order and was told that my refund was being processed. It's been about 10 days now - and still no refund. I tried logging on to my a/c with NZSale and discovered that my order had already disappeared from my a/c - even though there were no goods received or a refund as I requested.

Connie Stanbridge