Having problems with DealsDirect?

DealsDirect Customer Service Contacts

Unit 5, 111 Old Pittwater Road
Brookvale, New South Wales
Australia - 2100

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DealsDirect Customer Service. Initial DealsDirect complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DealsDirect above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DealsDirect. Discuss the issues you have had with DealsDirect and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DealsDirect Complaints & Reviews

DealsDirectVacuum cleaner

My vacuum arrived last week faluty damaged on sides, made a complain to deals direct but have not heard anything further then they want me to keep the vacuum and refund me 30% of the actual price I paid, what a ridiculous and unprofessional way of dealing with coustmers...why would I like to keep the faulty vacuum cleaner when they should be sorting the issue out .

Vacuum cleaner

RESOLVED

Got resolved, they refunded the item thanks

Deals DirectJacket

I ordered a Green Jacket through Deals Direct; the jacket I received this morning, is Brown.
    I wish to return this jacket and get my money back. I waited a long time for delivery, and so I'm very disappointed now, to not get the item I ordered.
    Please send me details of how I can send this item back; and when I can receive my money back.
    The order Number is: [protected]
    WAREHOUSE: CNDS101

DealsDirecthave not received my order

Dear Veronica Saunders,

You sent a payment of $109.98 AUD to Dealsdirect.com.au

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list in your Account Overview.
      Merchant
      Dealsdirect.com.au
      Instructions to merchant
      You haven't entered any instructions.
      Veronica Saunders
      Epping, VIC 3076
      Australia
      Postage details
      The seller hasn't provided any shipping details yet.
      Description Unit price Qty Amount

$109.98 AUD 1 $109.98 AUD
      Subtotal $109.98 AUD
      Total $109.98 AUD
      Payment $109.98 AUD
      Collecting credit card rewards? You'll earn applicable points with this transaction.
      This transaction will appear on your statement as "PAYPAL *DEALSDIRECT"

Invoice ID: [protected]
      Issues with this transaction?
      You have 180 days from the date of your PayPal payment to open a dispute for eligible transactions in our Resolution Centre. Learn about Buyer Protection

Questions? Go to the Help Centre at: https://www.paypal.com/au/help

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For help, log in to your PayPal account and click Help on any PayPal page.

To receive emails as plain text instead of HTML, change your Notifications preferences. Just log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile and click My Settings.
      Skip the awkward reminders and request money with the PayPal app.

© [protected] PayPal. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN [protected]

This is just a quick email to let you know we've received your order.
      YOUR ORDER DETAILS:

1 item(s): 20.00

Beme Ponte Pant Regular Length Black - Size 18 - Plus Size
      Size - 16
      1 item(s): 34.99

You can keep up to date with the progress of your order by visiting My Orders in your Account and can expect the following steps to take place.

DealsDirectitem # 10594 huge bean bag

I ordered this item 4 months ago and every time I email them for an update they also say they apologize I have never known any company to take 4mths to ship an item. I want my item or my refund. I am sick of the round around and I do not want anymore apologies. I am beginning to think it's a scam and I will never refer anyone to this company. This is ridiculous.

DealsDirectnon delivery of items

Ordered from Deals Direct on the 23/4/2019 two items of clothing. Order [protected], began to chase delivery on the 15th May to be advised that they were still waiting on 1 item to be available. I note the items were ready for dispatch on the 30/5/19 and on the 3/6/19 they appear to be ready for shipping. Once again since then nothing has happened and my emails to deals direct have gone without a response. I have contacted the ACCC and Vic Consumer Affairs and I am currently seeking a full refund due to the failure to provide items in a timely manner.

DealsDirect3 pack cascabelle bandeau bras

Living Social Voucher code XTHVXT-9NUXRX
            Order number [protected]. Item Number: [protected]

I purchased the above through Living Social and the bras should have been delivered by 14th May. I still have not received them. Please can you let me know what is happening?

Do really expect me to provide you with more information? I have given you more than enough information. You have the Voucher Code; you have the Order Number; you have the Item Number; you have my name; you have my address; you have my e-mail address; you have my telephone number.

Many thanks.

e-mail: [protected]@btinternet.com

Telephone: [protected]

May 24, 2019

DealsDirect — 100ml agent provocateur fatale intense

Ordered 2 bottles if item nos: [protected] and [protected], order nos: [protected] and [protected], wowcher code...

DealsDirect — I laptop I ordered two months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE LAPTOP I ORDERED !!! FOLLOWING CORRESPONDENCE STARTING FROM FIRST EMAIL I SENT 19...

Sydney

DealsDirectorder no [protected] printed egyptian cotton quilt cover set

Tracking #[protected]

I have been trying to find out where my item is from order # [protected] made on the 8th of January.

I am waiting for a response from a Ikram from the 20th of March in regards to enquiry #4163618.
              This has been going on since the 23rd of January. I have been waiting for the investigation to be completed and have spoken with Prema, then Yoges and the last person I spoke with was Ikram. I have not received anything from Ikram and have noticed that all of my correspondence in ‘contact us' has disappeared.
              I have still not received my item and I just want my $45 back.
              Nobody has ever given me any feedback in regards to what has happened to my item. This is not the first time I have contacted Dealsdirect in regards to an issue I have previously had.

Deals Directrefund not received

purchased a laptop from wowcher fee £299. . laptop not up to standard i returned it have not received my refund of £328

case number [protected]
                ref:_00D20lkz2._5000J1HkzaB:ref

imani francis Pennant
                Jurell Francis Pennant
                [protected]
                [protected]@hotmail.com
                Good morning Imani Francis-Pennant,

Thank you for contacting Deals Direct regarding your order.

I have now processed your refund, please allow up to 10 days for this to show back into your account.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you need to communicate further regarding this matter, please click 'reply' to respond to this email directly.
                This will avoid creating multiple case references which can cause delays in resolving this matter for you.

Kind regards,

Nicola Grindrod

Deals Direct Customer Service

Deals Direct — facial massage!roller

I returned same on 29/04/17 as there were needles on it and it was not advertised as such.I have e-mailed...

Deals DirectOutdoor setting

I purchased an out door setting from deals direct at the end of 2015. We had guests over for new year, and the first time we used the setting our guest sat down and it smashed to peices - the first use! I am still waiting for a refund for this faulty product! They keep asking me to send a photo which i have done over and again and still nothing! THEY ARE LUCKY NO ONE WAS SERIOUSLY INJURED! I would not buy a thing from dealsdirect ever again!

DealsDirect.com.auBunch of liars

I made an order and bought something from www.dealsdirect.com.au website. I needed to get my order as soon as possible so I paid some extra money for fast delivery. Despite that I had to wait three weeks for my order. When I contacted DealsDirect and demanded the money I paid for shipping they refused. Then I contacted them again and spoke to another rep which said they don't have express shipping so he had no idea what was I talking about. What a bunch of liars!! I will never buy from them again!

www.dealsdirect.com.auTheir free delivery is scam – they took money for it

I bought bookcase from the company www.dealsdirect.com.au. The seller offered free delivery for the orders over $90. I paid about $200. But these jerks fooled me. They charged me for the item and after couple of minutes, they took money for the item as well. I tried to reach them and get money back, but the seller ignored all my emails. These people are scammers and ###, so be careful if you buy from them as well as post comments about your things with them.

DealsDirect.com.aufaulty goods sold

I ordered a pressure washer from Deals.Direct.com.au (order number [protected]) on the 28th November 2013 This pressure washer
                        was used the following weekend. After filling up the petrol powered washer with fresh fuel and detergent, I started the motor which would not idle smoothly even when warm up. The motor would also randomly and continuously let off a horrendous back and then would stall. The detergent dispenser also doesn't not work on this washer.
                        I contacted Deals.Direct.com.au on the 9th December and reported this serious issue, which they replied there are two options, either have a replacement sent out or refund. I asked for a refund as this pressure washer was an absolute piece of junk and I would not endanger myself using this brand or model again.
                        The pressure washer was returned back to Deals.Direct.com.au on the 12th December 2013.
                        I followed up with a phone call a week later as I have received no refund as yet and was told we have received the pressure washer and we are in the process of issuing a refund.
                        Another week has passed, I contacted Deals.Direct.com.au again and was told the person handling the refund has been away.
                        Three weeks after I followed up with another phone call and was told they have not received the pressure washer?
                        On the 6th January Deals.Direct.com.au was contacted again and they assured me I would be "updated" in two days time. They ignored me this and all the other times as well.
                        It's been over four weeks now that I have been ignore and stuffed around by Deals.Direct.com.au and still haven't received my refund. They are quick to take your money for dangerous/faulty goods
                        but don't expect any honesty or service if there is a problem.
                        I will have to report this matter to the ACCC and Consumer Affairs

RF DealsDirect.comThey promised a refund... I really hope to get it

RF DealsDirect.com offers refurbished TVs for sale. They make you pay by bank transfer, and promise delivery will be next day when that fails blame the supplier. This goes on for a month or so and then they promised a refund.

• Di
                              dismayedcustomer Sep 03, 2013

Exactly the same thing happened to us, we paid in April 2013, it's now September and we still haven't received our money. We are now getting the police involved.

DealsOnDirect.comNo Product...almost 2 months.

Ordered item from dealsondirect.com on March 4, but no product yet and no acceptable response from dealsondirect.com. Keep sending emails, but no one will tell me why my item has not arrived. Just tell me to be more patient. I think almost 2 months is enough time. Now, they are closed from April 23 until May 6 to go to some company conference. They won't even have a company if they don't start filling orders.

DealsOnDirect.comNo phone number, no address or contact information.

I ordered online with DealsOnDirect.com online promotion company. I ordered my services about two months ago and I can’t wait more. They don’t have contact information on website. No phone number, no address or contact information.

• Ka
                                  KAYEINDIA May 07, 2014

I ordered a ring which the stones started to fall out the first time I wore it. I have been trying to get it replaced for a year now and now they tell me that returns are only done within 30 days! Really! I have been trying for a whole year with no success, so I reached out to Eversave which is how I originally ordered it.
                                  SCAMMERS!

• Ti
                                  tickedoff13 Jul 25, 2013

@redryder, You seem to be one of the few lucky ones, I ordered my products from them 4 months ago and never receive it all ii got was "its going out tomorrow" everytime i called that GREAT customer support line. 3 month later i got thru to a live person who informed me that my product has yet to arrive and i told them to cancel it and send me a refund. I was told i would get my money in 3-5 days it has been almost two weeks and now they wont respond to email requests or phone calls. These people should be shut down. They are doing nothing but running a Shady and corrupt business. so LUCKY YOU! you got your stuff but don't be so High and Mighty someday youll get taken for a ride to and i hope someone is just as nasty to you as you were in your comment.

• Da
                                  DailyDealOwner Apr 01, 2013

DealsOnDirect is very poor in customer service and they are not able deliver products on time, that is if they ever deliver you a product AND the right product, which seems to be difficult for them to accomplish. My suggestion is to avoid to make business with them as there are plenty of more customer and business oriented similar websites out there. You will loose your time, money and name if you try to work with them as a business partner since their way to make business will affect your business.

• Re
                                  RedRydersLive Mar 21, 2013

That's not cool, you shouldn't give out someones information like that. I purchased multiple items from them and had a great experience. Most daily deals or groupon sites state what the shipping time is. I got my items... The customer service email and phone is on their contact page. You should try and look before being so negative. People like you seem to be very spiteful and think the world owes you something... good luck in life!! @ RATS RATS... I'm sure your husband is annoyed by you too.
                                  @ AMIT, try contacting them via their contact page info. Hope all works out for you.

• Ra
                                  Rats Rats Mar 13, 2013

John Inghilterra <[email protected]>;
                                  This is the CO-FOUNDER and CEO of Deals on direct.
                                  He is an annoying kid that looks like he lives at home and runs his business from home. I wish I saved his cell phone to give you. He is a real jerk. Complain and tell him you have an attorney looking into it. You have to pressure this guy for a refund. Don't worry if he won't give it to you. You can dispute with the bank and they know what kind of business he has.

Here is an email from one of his employees. He wouldn't comment on it.
                                  "You must enter your voucher to recieve the discount. tis is not a error upon us so e will not ba able to offer you dditional funds. We have refunded your order please resubmit your voucher."

What a wonderful company...

DealsDirect.com.au — Non-Delivery of Goods

On the 25th September 2009 i ordered 4 items from DealsDirect. Was finally shipped on 29th September 2009. I...

Redcliffe

DealsDirect.comBad service

This company is absolutely hopeless. They've promised a estimated delivery time of 1 business day in Sydney on their website - http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/helpcentre/ . It turned up that today I had to do my OWN investigation just to find out it was lost in the mail.
                                And it will taker another 7-10 days for the investigation results. I should've bought else where like OO.com.au that promises and delivers.
                                It will take all up around 14-17 days to get my goods...worthless...should've bought at a normal shop.
                                The customer service is not behind. They are rude and cannot be bothered with your case. They will close the case as SOLVED without any resolution. And mind you, they will not give their phone number away. You have to chat online or talk to them thru a ridiculous Questions and Updated menus. terrible customer service, delivery system and they cannot look after a customer after they paid them...

• Di
                                    Dissatisfied Customer01 May 28, 2013

I recently purchase a large item from deals direct and because of its size it came from Sydney, I live in Perth rural. I was given an estimated delivery date and consignment tracking number which was good however I got an update to say it had been delivered to my house a week early with no signature provided and upon my return home it was no where to be seen after several days back and forth it was deemed lost in transit and that a replacement would be sent which I was still disappointed with but happy to be getting a new one, after another 2 weeks waiting I received confirmation that it had been delivered but to the telecentre in the I live, I live about 15 kms north of town as apparently they wouldn't deliver to my house even after paying home delivery fee. after all that Ive opened up the box and everything is scratched and there were two holes in the paneling rendering the product useless, the courier was Allied Express, definitely not buying from them again.

Saty1296 Jul 03, 2012

I completely agree with your feedback about this company. Their customer service staff is rude and unhelpful. They do not know how to speak proper English. After an item goes missing, they fail to help you no matter how many times you call them or chat with them. Third class terrible experience with this company.

• De
                                    DealsDirect Mar 11, 2009

Hello,

I'm a Customer Service rep at DealsDirect.com.au. I'm sorry to hear of your experience.

Unfortunately, from time to time things will go missing in the post - this is something we are unable to control however we do ensure every parcel is covered by transit insurance.

It sounds as if you were referred to Australia Post in the first instance to check whether the parcel was possibly held up somewhere. Once an item goes missing, an investigation needs to be lodged with Australia Post which our Customer Service team handle. It is Australia Post that gives a time frame for investigations of 7-10 days though we very rarely end up waiting that long for an answer (I'm confident you should receive a response soon).

I am sorry to hear however that you had a negative experience with our Customer Service team. I will certainly pass this feedback on so we can improve in this area.