LG / very poor services

India Review updated:

Very hell services from lg. I am from tanda, ambedkarnagar disctrict, uttar pradesh. I have bought an lg refrigerator model: gl-245 blga5. epvzebn (in), s. no.: 310przz023189 on 12/04/2014 and after 2 months the mosfet of circuit burnt out. I have registered a complaint to the service center on 29/07/2014 and the complaint no. they provided was rna140729058627. they said within 24 hours our engineer will call you and within 72 hours your complaint will be resolved. I have waited for 2 days and no call I received, then I again call to customer care and informed them that I didn't get any call from engineer. they provided a no. [protected] and said you can call to engineer directly and ask him to come to your home and resolve the issue then disconnected the phone. I then called to the provided no. and found that the provided no. is not existing. I then again called to customer care and informed that in the last call you have provide the engineer no. which is not working. then they provided another no. [protected] to call and ask the engineer to resolve your issue then disconnected the phone. I again called on that no. and got reply from another side that they are not lg service engineer and this is wrong no. I suffered a lot and then again called to customer care and informed them what happened in the past 2 calls. then they said let me remind a notification again to resolve your issue and marked it as "urgent". after that I got a call from an engineer mohanlal ([protected]/[protected]) and he visited home. he checked the circuit board and said that the mosfet is burst out and it will take 7 days more to replace the complete circuit board. I asked him why should I wait for more 7 days. it is very small issue and it should be available on the basti lg service center. he then made a call to the basti lg service center to the manager ms. pushpa ([protected]) and informed the issue and asked her to inform me about how much time it will take to resolve this issue. she then informed me that we will place an order for the circuit board and it will come from noida so it will take 7 days. I was shocked and surprised what a great service from lg. for a small component they will definitely pass 15 days in this way.in summer season we have to wait for this much time to run our refrigerator just for a small component and non availability of the circuit board in the service centers. they are not providing good services to their customers. very poor company lg.

An
Jul 31, 2014

Comments

• Lg
      Aug 01, 2014

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned team. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly.

Regards,