LG Electronics / tv model: 42le4500-ta/customer service

I called customer service(19960) on July 28 at 10:15 am, Regarding LG TV Which I bought in 2011 and now the image suddenly turned off for repeated times, the customer service sent a technician on the same day and the technician told me you need to change the backlight leds which is not available in the country and you have to call the customer service again to get it out of country and also to know the cost, so I called the customer service again at 01:15 pm on July 28 and they told me we are not manufacture this model of the TV anymore and this part is not available so I told the lady this is strange, company like LG give this such answer and who is your reference to give this type of information, she told Mr. Khaled Gad and I asked her to escalate my complain to hire manager and please reply to me after 24 hrs, otherwise I will send my complain to the headquarter because I am dealing with LG company one of the biggest electronic companies in the world but unfortunately I didn't receive any reply till now, so I am waiting your reply to solve this problem.

PS:you can confirm via LG Egypt customer service recordable calls according to the above date and times.

Name: Yasser Kamal Abdel Latif
Manufactured: NOV 2010

Regards

LG Electronics

• Updated by Yasser Kamal, Aug 03, 2018

Please send your update regarding my complaint.

Ya