LG DVD Player /LPC D 1000A / dvd part not working
I, Vasu.P purchased one DVD Player, Model No LPC D 1000A with a great expectation and faith in LG Products from Doha, Qatar during April 2007 during my vaccation to India, Kerala.It is meant to my New House so we used very occationally.I returned back to my job place.After 4-5 month the DVD portion is not working, my family ask the LG Service and taken to Perambra and later to Calicut. They informed DVD Portion is not working it need to change a part and will cost about 3000 Rupees; have to bear by the customer.These type of answer not expected like The LG Electronics International.I hope you can do a great help in this case. Thanking you. vasu.p, e mail:email@example.comPh.[protected].
More LG DVD Player /LPC D 1000A Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - inverter a/c
- LG Electronics - air conditioner technical problem and lg services
- LG Electronics - 250 ltr double door fridge
- LG Electronics - customer service for mobile phones.
- LG Electronics - g5 cell phone