Lg Computer / failure to return repaired items

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

After buying a new LG E-500 notebook, last summer, from CompUSA and having the screen fail as well as typing key problems I fought with CompUSA and LG services over warrantee repairs (which took three months) and then sent the unit from Belize C.A., where I am located, to Canada, as requested by LG. for the stated repairs.
After two more months, the unit was returned to to me through a USA friend traveling here to see me and I found that the power cord was not returned, thus, a useless notebook.
I have been in e-mail contact with the "repair agent", CCS GROUP, in Canada for the past 5 weeks, seeking the power cord.
They no longer reply. The only statement they made, three weeks into the "discussion" was that LG would send them another cord for, for me ( no time, no place, no further replys)
NEVER EVER BY AN L G ANYTHING. I can't believe I found a company worse than SONY to deal with, but I did.
At this point, you can buy my worthless computer for $800 if you have a power cord. I don't!!!

Comments

• Su
      2nd of Jan, 2009
    lg computer - not attending by the customer care after repeated coplainings
    India

i wanted to know the motherboard configration of my pc.
    CGF NO-Y5GFTP1 BLI03IN
    S/N-709NLMJ000323

• Ha
      23rd of Jul, 2009

We bought our DVD Player/Recorder RH387-M with in October last year(2008). At first everything thing was working fine, but after 2 months we started to get some problems; the DVD player would not read anymore discs. we called the company about this, and they sent us an email about not being able to qualify for their service despite saying on the phone that this is a very common problem with this specific model. So for two months we were able to record onto dvd's, but little did we know that these dvds would not be readable for any other type of dvd player, we tried at least 4 different brands.
    Never buy any products from LG - Life is Good only for LG and not for their customers.

11th of Sep, 2010
    lg computer - not attending by the customer care after repeated coplainings
    lg india
    India
    lgindia.com

sir,
    i have registered a compliant on 02 sep at lg customer care helpline about my "pc not working'.
    i got the msg that it will attended within 24hrs. my request id is C1090223716. till today it was not attended. in between i have given a remainder also.
    further i state that it a lg pc with warrenty.