Lg Computer / failure to return repaired items
After buying a new LG E-500 notebook, last summer, from CompUSA and having the screen fail as well as typing key problems I fought with CompUSA and LG services over warrantee repairs (which took three months) and then sent the unit from Belize C.A., where I am located, to Canada, as requested by LG. for the stated repairs.
After two more months, the unit was returned to to me through a USA friend traveling here to see me and I found that the power cord was not returned, thus, a useless notebook.
I have been in e-mail contact with the "repair agent", CCS GROUP, in Canada for the past 5 weeks, seeking the power cord.
They no longer reply. The only statement they made, three weeks into the "discussion" was that LG would send them another cord for, for me ( no time, no place, no further replys)
NEVER EVER BY AN L G ANYTHING. I can't believe I found a company worse than SONY to deal with, but I did.
At this point, you can buy my worthless computer for $800 if you have a power cord. I don't!!!
More Lg Computer Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - inverter a/c
- LG Electronics - air conditioner technical problem and lg services
- LG Electronics - 250 ltr double door fridge
- LG Electronics - customer service for mobile phones.
- LG Electronics - g5 cell phone