LG AC By Kohinoor From Vashi, Navi Mumbai / not giving services as per scheme

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,

I have purchased lg window with remote 1 ton ac 12g2rde1 item as mentioned in the tax invoice no. 401055 dated 6 oct 2006 from m/s kohinoor tele video, jn-3/39, sector 9a, vashi, new mumbai, telefax: 27662023/22/21 under the scheme of 3 free services within one year of the date of purchased. I was waiting lg service engineer to come my house to do the services as per the scheme till 5th april'06. then I personally went on 6th april'07 to kohinoor showroom and inquired about the services procedure. they told me that for getting first service I have to go through them. hence I have requested the same immediately to the lady at first floor counter and she promised me to send the service engineer tomorrow. I am calling daily to kohinoor shoppe and requesting to send the service engineer but nothing is happening so far except getting false assurance every time. very poor service

Comments

18th of Oct, 2008

Hi,
    I to have faces a very bad service. the service psersion was not even bothered to look at me and attend my query.
    Please dont ever visit the shop.

Regards,
    Samuel

• Dr
      24th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We have purchased new LG laptop model (Rs. 38, 990/-) from VijaySales Kharghar, Navi Mumbai in one day offer scheme in last week. The curser on screen is gets locked, when we open it after every 3-4 minutes. Pls send the Service Engineer for solving the problem.
    Thanks.
    Dr. VIjay (M) 9869005092

21st of Nov, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We have purchased new LG AIR CONDITIONER model Code S1.5LG5ZP5 LG AC S1. 5T 5ZP5 & IND5ZP5 INDOOR SR. NO. 004671 (Rs. 28, 000/-) from Kohinoor televideo pvt. Ltd. Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Now it has not working last 1 week Pls send the Service Engineer for solving the problem.
    Thanks.
    For SHREEJI ENGINEERS
    MAHESH MEHTA
    9323402208, 02227622442/43
    PAP / D/ 7, TURBHE MIDC, TURBHE, NAVI MUMBAI

• Vi
      7th of Mar, 2011

we have purchased new LG AC from jain sales bhilai before 6 month but they are not giving me 2nd servicing form few days . there servics very bad.please slove my problem from vinod shukla QR NO. 13/B STREET NO.15 SECTOR 7 BHILAI NAGAR DISST. DURG CHHTTISGARH PH. NO. 09301965872, 08878866000

• Di
      9th of May, 2011

On 05/03/2011 i had purchased a split AC of voltas platina from kohinoor vashi shop. I had paid 5, 665.00 INR as downpayment to you. I had also take the bajaj finance loan from the local executive Mr. Bhaskar @ 1375 INR for 8 months on elctonic transfer basis. However till date not as singly peny has been deducted from my account. It may be dangerous for me. As after 2 months they may ask me additinal charges due to non timly payment of my installments. Pl ask Mr. Bhaskar to take actions on it. My name is Dinesh Mane and contact number is 9619194804 staying in Airoli.