Leon's Furniture / sofa/couch
Bought 2 couches from Leon's. Within a month they started to look wrinkly and old. Called Leon's right away and they sent technicians to check it out. The first guy said this condition is normal I demanded a refund as we didn't pay for a couch that would look a decade old in under a month (keep in mind we haven't even used it much)
Leon's called and told us the technicians report doesn't warrant a refund or exchange so I demanded a second inspection. Inspector came 1 month later and has the same prognosis as the first one. Leon's still gave me the same ‘doesn't qualify for an exchange or refund' excuse. I don't know what's more disgusting, the customer service at Leon's or the quality of the couch.
Never, ever buy from this crap company even if your depends on it.
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser