Leon's Furniture / poor service!

1 Canada Review updated:

We have spent over $4300.00 at Leons. Expecting the best. They were more than happy to take our money. Once the money was received they than informed us that the total delivery time would be about 3 weeks. Some items arrived in the first week 2nd and so on.

The last item to arrive was our fridge. It arrived damaged. They then sent us a new one... This one was damaged as well. We have yet to receive our new fridge. It has been a total of 6 weeks now.

What has leons done for us... Nothing!!!

For those of you that would like to use this company.
************************BEWARE**********************
******************* USE AT OWN RISK*****************

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Nov, 2007

October 6,2007 I purchased Sado dinette set and told that it's going to be delivered in 2-4 weeks.I sent an email to LEONS and asked whether it going to be delivered in my house since 4th weeks is due.I got a phone call and told me that it's going to be delivered on the 5th week , I've waited and 5th week is due. I phoned them and asked if they can update me with my order and i have been told that it's going in there warehouse and will be delivered in 6th weeks....If I only would have known about this service, I wouldn't waste my time and money just for that Dinette set and JUST tonight 9pm NOVEMBER 22, It's just now that they send me the Incomplete DINETTE SET ( MISSING TABLE BASE and MAGISEAL) . I was expecting them to bring and deliver it in the afternoon instead they came late (9pm).

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANY FURNITURE IN THAT STORE AGAIN!!!

• Ra
      21st of Nov, 2007

LEONs FURNITURE SERVICE VERY VERY POOR...

• Ju
      22nd of Nov, 2007

LEON'S is LOSING CUSTOMERS. BAD REPUTATION!

24th of Apr, 2008

United furniture a much better company!!!

9th of Jul, 2008

Leon's SUCKS! there a rip off. why does anyone even bother shopping there? got to the BRICK and get some real customer service!

• Al
      29th of Jul, 2008

I also spent over $4000 at Leon's. The salesman was nice but everything went down hill after that.

For example

My kitchen range had a gash, my washer did not work. I called Leon's and they told me to call the manufacturer myself to have things fixed. Not a pleasant experience calling Samsung and Whirlpool, be prepared to be put on hold for 20 minutes.

The movers spoke french only and they scratched my walls. They were also very rough with my merchandise.

Delivery got mixed up and my mattress was not delivered on time. Again the movers were banging my matress box like it was a rag doll.

I had to wait four weeks later for my bed frame & dressers . I took a day off work on friday to wait for the delivery and I got a call that it would be delivered on Satuday!

So you end up with so much aggravation that I will have to agree:

"I WILL NEVER SHOP AT LEON"S AGAIN!"

• Be
      29th of Oct, 2008

My husbanad and I purchased an electric sofa, love seat and chair plus a king size box spring and mattress. From day one the loveseat had a grease mark on it and the right side did not fit properly. The box spring made my bed 33 inches high off the floor, talk about a rude awakening when I got up, I almost had to jump into bed. Condsidering I did not order this size box spring it was replaced. We purchased their 90 day satisfaction guarantee. I don't think anyone should have to pay for a satisfaction guaranteed policy. The box spring was replaced but then I had to argue that unless I received the new love seat, and I mean new, and not having the part replaced due to a default. We chose Leons for their customer service, value and inventory, but are vwery disappointed. The delivery people managed to get mud on my newly cleaned carpet and I had to clean it. Has customer service and respect of others property gone by the wayside. I refused to wait another week for delivery and said if I didn't have it tomorrow then they could send someone to pick up my entire purchase. Guess what, it is coming tomorrow. Will I buy here again or recommend them, not on your life. They sure don't mind selling you the best but they don't give the best service.