LensCrafters / very misleading

United States Review updated:

Took a pair of glasses that had been purchased at Lens Crafters to get the lenses replaced only. When the very nice girl there told me that it would be $232.00 for lenses only...it was quite a shocker. Now, I know it's not her fault but now I do know that this company goes for selling new frames every time you walk in. Forget that, I left and phoned my eye doctor, she does glasses there in her office, and asked what it would cost me just to replace lenses. Imagine my suprise when after my patient discount plus what my insurance covers, my total came to $42.80. I have to wait for a few days but so what? Lens Crafters lost my business and anyone else that will listen to me. Shame on them.

K1

Comments

• Ro
      May 12, 2013

Hi, I'm rolex452. Please see me 5/11/13 complaint of LensCrafters prices. Nowadays, you may not get ONE LENS for $232.00! I don't need to pay their rent at a fancy mall or pay Prada $1000.00 for fancy frames. Glasses should be priced for the general public. The fabulously wealthy can buy their glasses on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills...I CAN'T!