LensCrafters / spend your money else where!
I recently purchased a new pair of glasses from this store at the Brass City Mall. The frames I ordered were fine, it took them 4 tries to get my lenses correct, so I had to keep returning to the store. What upset me was each time I arrived the store reps couldn’t care less that I didn’t have my glasses. During my 4th visit I was chatting with a woman at the counter who was waiting and discovered she was going through the same problem. I even called the store manager and explained my dilemma; I didn’t feel she cared either. Spend your money else where.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- Lenscrafters - Eyeglasses
- Lenscrafters - service - manager
- Lenscrafters - my warranty. and account
- Lenscrafters - service
- Lenscrafters - employee/false advertisement