LCBO / disrespectful behaviour by employees & making up policies

Hamilton, Ontario, Ontario, Canada
date of incident - Saturday January 20th, 2018
Place of incident - 76 Mall Road, Hamilton, Ontario
Didn't get the woman's name working their but the male employee was named Chris.
I am 19, my friends are 18, they came into the store with me because we had just left the mall & I had to pick something up for myself & they didn't want to wait outside as it is winter. The female employee followed us around the store the entire time we were there. I picked up the bottle I wanted & then she asked my friends if they had their ID's on them even though they hadn't touched anything, they said no & explained they were just waiting for me. She told them that there was a new policy released that requires all people in the store to be of age & have their ID on them. I said I was of age & she said we all have to be of age or we cannot be in the store at all & therefore I cannot purchase my alcohol. I have a friend who works at the LCBO & so I am fairly familiar with the rules & this is one I knew was made up as it didn't make much sense. One of my friends who was with me, also made the comment that she would come in here with her parents sometimes to which the female employee responded "well its different with parents." This made absolutely no sense, & though I know we are young, I don't appreciate her treating us like children & acting as she is superior to us. She seemed very proud of herself for coming us with this rule on the spot.

However, I didn't argue we simply left the store & went outside to get ourselves an uber. As it is the middle of winter it was very cold outside & I didn't have a coat as I forgot it in my friends car, who had previously left. We went back inside between the 2 doors they had as we knew we weren't welcome in the actual store. We were waiting for less than 5 minutes & our ride was less than 2 minutes away. The male employee Chris then forcefully pulled the one door open & told us that this is government property & we were loitering & needed to leave. We told him we were just waiting for our ride & it would be here in about 2 minutes. He then responded with "its not that cold outside" & held open the door for us. I then said "wow this is absolutely the rudest LCBO I have ever been to before." I would have been much more understanding of this situation if Chris had not been so rude about it, & instead had politely asked if we would mind waiting outside for our ride.

I have had my friends of all ages come into many different LCBO's with me before & the employees have always been extremely nice & respectful & helpful, however I honestly felt we was being singled out & disrespected because we look young, even though I am of age & my friends followed all the rules & were completely respectful & polite. I told my friend who works at the LCBO of this story & she urged me to make this complaint as she said that if she ever talked to a customer like this, or made up rules, etc, she would be fired.
Ni