LBC Express / shipment not delivered on time. tracking no.

Mandaluyong City, Philippines

Oct. 24, 2017 nag pashipped ako ng package going to Boracay, the package contains US Dehydrated Potatoes. This package supposed to be needed for menu development on Oct. 26, 2017. LBC personnel in Shaw Blvd. Branch told me that it will take 1-2 days to receive it. However, Mr. Andrew Malarky, the reciever informed us that he hasn't receive yet the products. So what I did, I called LBC hotline, asked what exactly happened to the shipment. They told me that it's in Talipapa branch already. However, it was not shipped, because there's delay in arrival. Oct. 27, 2017, Mr. Adrew called us again, still asking for the shipment. I called the LBC Hotline again, and asked what happened, again they can't give any reason on why our product did not deliverd on time.

The problem is, we will fly to Boracay on Oct. 28, 2017, because Mr. Andrew will do a presentation on the menu. Since he hasn't received yet the product, obviously wala pa sya mapepresent .

Can we refund what we pay for the shippment?

This is such a bad service!!! I'm upset! this is a lost of business opportunity! we pay for our ticket just to meet Mr. Andrew Malarky.

So what else you can do LBC?????

Ch