LA Fitness / membership scam

United States Review updated:

I understand it's your job to persuade me to keep my membership, but when I tell you I am in financial turmoil and cannot afford my membership, how can you justify using the line, "Oh, so you're going to risk your health and wellness because you don't have money?" YES, ***. Of course, you can't cancel your membership at the club, you have to send letters to corporate headquarters and make sure you do it 20+ days before your next billing cycle, or you will be billed again. I'm canceling my membership because I can't afford your service, asshat, not because I want three more months to think about it while you charge me. Once I get confirmation of my cancellation, I learn that it will not be fully closed down until December, and here I am in September trying to close my account. Thanks, I get to enjoy three more months of not using your gym while you charge the sh*t out of me. Thanks LA Fitness, I feel great about my body.
Va

Comments

De
  4th of Feb, 2009
This is the wrost gym. they are full of ### and they are stealing from everyone we should sue them and Lisa at customer service is a horrible manager has no patience and doesn't let anyone speak HORRIBLE GYM AND THE WOST SERVICE
Na
  11th of Oct, 2013
This gym (LA Fitness) put my signature on a contract I never agreed to and stole money from me. They do deserve to be sued and shut down so they don't do it to others.

LA Fitness International Logo LA Fitness International