LA Fitness / membership scam

I understand it's your job to persuade me to keep my membership, but when I tell you I am in financial turmoil and cannot afford my membership, how can you justify using the line, "Oh, so you're going to risk your health and wellness because you don't have money?" YES, ***. Of course, you can't cancel your membership at the club, you have to send letters to corporate headquarters and make sure you do it 20+ days before your next billing cycle, or you will be billed again. I'm canceling my membership because I can't afford your service, [censored], not because I want three more months to think about it while you charge me. Once I get confirmation of my cancellation, I learn that it will not be fully closed down until December, and here I am in September trying to close my account. Thanks, I get to enjoy three more months of not using your gym while you charge the [censored] out of me. Thanks LA Fitness, I feel great about my body.

Va

Comments

• De
      4th of Feb, 2009

This is the wrost gym. they are full of ### and they are stealing from everyone we should sue them and Lisa at customer service is a horrible manager has no patience and doesn't let anyone speak HORRIBLE GYM AND THE WOST SERVICE

• Na
      11th of Oct, 2013

This gym (LA Fitness) put my signature on a contract I never agreed to and stole money from me. They do deserve to be sued and shut down so they don't do it to others.