Krogers / bait and switch
This has happened on more than one occassion, but they are bad for having a "clearance" tag on the utilities bar, but then having something totally different than what's presented there beyond that sign. All a customer sees (Without putting on their spectacles or magnifying glasses) is 'clearance sale, discontinued item'.. And loads and loads of the so called product directly behind this label.
It's not until you get up to the check out counter and you watch, to be made aware that what you thought you were purchasing (As a discontinued product) , was, in fact, the same product, but with a different upc code.. And, in fact, they were out of the so-called "discontinued product".
Like I said, this has happened on more than one occassion, and I think the consumer needs to be aware that kroger practices this maniupulation on a daily basis.
In fact, in my opion, (And my father's before me) they are notorious for doing this.
Krogers.. Clean it up!
More Krogers Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - not receiving the 25 cent discount at the kroger gas station even though I have the kroger credit card
- Kroger - pharmacy
- Kroger - employee complaint (reported to union but no response)
- Kroger - pick up vs delivery service
- Kroger - the manager at customer service