Kohl's / Harassing phone calls!

MA, United States Review updated:
4.15
They are calling constantly and when you got pick up the phone it hangs up. When you do get to talk to person they are rude. They are calling for a bill that is 2 days late.
Ju

Comments

26th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Pay your bill on time and you can avoid this. I don't see how it is their fault for calling you when YOUR bill is late.
Li
  13th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
What the hell did you expect? A congratulations and pat on the back for not paying your bill? If you can't handle it, cancel it. Don't blame Kohl's for being poor and lazy.
Gi
  13th of Dec, 2009
I can understand the frustration of having the phone ring and then nobody there, but, you know, the other posters are right (I seem to be not only following Lisa, but echoing her sentiments as well)--pay your bill on time, and these annoyances are avoided.

Yay, I'm part of the solution and not the problem! :-)
  19th of Jan, 2010
ITS YOUR FAULT NOT KHOLS!!! DON'T FILL SORRY FOR U AT ALL.
St
  23rd of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I have never been more bothered by a company in my life! Khols is calling 5 times a day with their auto phone-bot which sometimes never even connects you with their lovely collection department. At first they left excessively long and repetitive voice mails. I am truly surprised a department store would damage their reputation with these insidious irritating phone calls. I consider their never-ending nuisance phone calls harassment. I am afraid they have lost a good customer who simply missed a payment on their first bill.
  10th of Oct, 2010
Kohl's has been calling me for weeks and weeks at LEAST 3 times a day (more like 5-7 on average) about my ex-wife's unpaid balance. I've picked up a few times, and each time told them this is not her number anymore. They don't ask for more information, they're not even polite. They just say something like "oh ok" or an insincere-sounding "sorry" then hang up. The calls just keep coming, and they're coming later and later at night. 11:00pm tonight and last night!

Hey, I know Kohl's needs my deadbeat ex to pay up but I'm outright TELLING them THIS IS NOT HER NUMBER yet they keep harassing ME and disturbing MY sleep!

Sorry Kohl's, but you have now lost all my business. (I have a card too, which I've always pay off on time.)
Di
  12th of Oct, 2010
They keep harrassing my family too. Call after call after call. I think a call to our local police department is in order. This is beyond harrassment.
Df
  1st of Nov, 2015
We had paid our bill but it was posted to the wrong account and even after it was corrected we received daily calls for weeks and it has not stopped. We spoke to 4 different reps who eventually discovered that yes, the problem was resolved. I have cancelled the cards and I will never shop with them again. I have never had such a poor customer experience from any other retailer.
Ri
  7th of Aug, 2017
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Its sad that the jews who run Khols are allowed to do this, I choose not to pay them & they gave me another credit card 1 yr later after it went to collections, typical jew owned company..Dumb..I do not pay them period, let them send me another in Nov 2017 right before Xmas so I can do some shopping on them..LOL
Be
  7th of Aug, 2017
@Rich Somar Wow - so you purposely do not pay your bills and you are a disgusting anti-semite! Your family must be so proud. What a disgusting human you are!

Kohl's Department Stores Logo Kohl's Department Stores