Kohl's / customer service department
I've been shopping at this store since it opened and have always received excellent customer service. Just last week a young man went above & beyond to help me find what I needed. He was delightful.
In a time when retailers are trying to lure shoppers back into the store, I can guarantee I won't be returning after my experience today.
My husband and I stopped to buy a winter coat. Not only was the department extremely messy and the stock very disorganized, the selection was very sparse. We finally found a coat, but not the size we needed. We couldn't find a salesperson, so we went to the Customer Service desk. "Customer service" referred us to a self-serve kiosk. It was tucked into a very crowded and blocked niche. It barely worked. After 20 minutes trying to order 1 item, a manager was finally able to get our order processed. The manager explained that no one in the store can help a client order a product that is not in stock.
Since when does customer service rely on a malfunctioning kiosk? My money can better be spend where I am valued as a customer. I can tell you that I felt completely devalued as a client and a person.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohls - better shop elsewhere
- Kohl’s Clothes - confusing sales signs
- Kohls Online Gift Cards - intensive investigation before releasing order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - credit card electronic bills
- Kohls - bait & switch