Kohl's

Posted: May 16, 2017 by

credit card scammers

Kohl’s should be ashamed!Don’t use their credit cards!
Kohl’s likes to repeat repeat “We appreciate the opportunity to assist you”. Really? I don’t think so! In my opinion Kohl’s will destroy your credit and rip you off with an astronomical fee.
In three months after Kohl’s sending the bill to the wrong address, Kohl’s forced my credit rating to drop MORE than 120 POINTS and gouged me with a fee of over 330%. THREE HUNDRED THIRTY PERCENT? Can you believe that? In just three months.
Kohl’s says it’s all legal. Do you really want to do business with a company like that? Kohl’s says that they appreciate the opportunity to assist you. I would like very much for this bully of a company to repair my credit and refund my over payment for using a Kohl’s credit card and for being a customer.
Kohl’s has just asked me for a PM and incident number from their brutal treatment of one of their customers. I have no idea what they are asking me for. Kohl’s never gave me the courtesy of offering me any assistance or any PM or I# when kohl’s sent bills to a wrong address.
Kohl’s it should have been obvious that a contact was needed in your company, but you offered none.Kohl’s’ customers you have been warned!!!
Updated by Rosella.Dobson, May 16, 2017
Thanks to the idiots that work at Kohl's who responded to my blog. Fuck you, how much does Kohl's pay you to post negative comments and harass the customer. I will be taking your company to court and suing you for the problems that you have caused.
Complaint comments Comments (8) Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies

Comments

N  16th of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Grow up and pay your bills on time and you won't have an issue
N  16th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@neatdude You work for Kohl's and I know it. Well if your company had not sent the bills to the wrong address this would not have happened. If you don't stop harassing me on my review I will be contacting the police and having you charged with cyber bullying and II will be taking your company to court. I will make sure that you are out of a job because right now you are not representing your company properly.
N  16th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
So, in three months of using that card did you pay the bill? You obviously have the card in hand. How hard is it to go online and register the card and look at your statement? I never get bills for my cards. I look online every week to see which one is due for a payment, then I pay. What you should be asking is WHY did I give them the wrong address, and would THEY want to do business with someone so irresponsible.
N  16th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Wine Is Good It is quite obvious that you are a paid troll that works for Kohl's. If you had even bothered reading my blog you would know that they sent the bills to the wrong address? I am not irresponsible, it si your company that is irresponsible.
N  16th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Rosella.Dobson I do not work for Kohl's. I work in a pharmacy. I am a pharmacy technician. It is quite obvious that you are a ###. HOW did they get the wrong address? You gave them a wrong address. Pay your damn bills and don't message me again. You have something to say, say it on your post, not in a private message.
N  17th of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Wine Is Good I got a private message too and she accused me of being a coward that beats women and harasses them online.
N  16th of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
What you need to do is grow up and pay your bills on time and you won't have to worry about Kohl's late penalty. You are acting like an eleven year old child. No one works for Kohl's/ They are simply stating that you should pay your bills on time. For you to ASSume that we work for Kohl's shows how immature and childish. Instead of acting like a little kid and making excuse accept some responsibility. You know how much you spent, or approximately at least pay that much online if you did not get the billing address. You lied when you said that I work for Kohl's so you must be lying about other things as well such as them giving the bills to the wrong address. If they did they did it because you sent them the wrong address. You were told in your pissedconsumer review that I won't work for Kohl's but you still insisted that I do. This makes you either a liar or illiterate. But judging from your behavior I think you are just immature and don't accept responsibility for your actions. When people tell you the truth you lie about the and claim they work for Kohl's Grow up. If the issue is they sent the bill to the wrong address have mommy or daddy help you fill out the correct address.
N  17th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Take them to court and let us know how it turns out for you.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree