Kohl'scredit card scammers

Kohl’s should be ashamed!Don’t use their credit cards!
Kohl’s likes to repeat repeat “We appreciate the opportunity to assist you”. Really? I don’t think so! In my opinion Kohl’s will destroy your credit and rip you off with an astronomical fee.
In three months after Kohl’s sending the bill to the wrong address, Kohl’s forced my credit rating to drop MORE than 120 POINTS and gouged me with a fee of over 330%. THREE HUNDRED THIRTY PERCENT? Can you believe that? In just three months.
Kohl’s says it’s all legal. Do you really want to do business with a company like that? Kohl’s says that they appreciate the opportunity to assist you. I would like very much for this bully of a company to repair my credit and refund my over payment for using a Kohl’s credit card and for being a customer.
Kohl’s has just asked me for a PM and incident number from their brutal treatment of one of their customers. I have no idea what they are asking me for. Kohl’s never gave me the courtesy of offering me any assistance or any PM or I# when kohl’s sent bills to a wrong address.
Kohl’s it should have been obvious that a contact was needed in your company, but you offered none.Kohl’s’ customers you have been warned!!!

• Updated by Rosella.Dobson · May 16, 2017

Thanks to the idiots that work at Kohl's who responded to my blog. [censor] you, how much does Kohl's pay you to post negative comments and harass the customer. I will be taking your company to court and suing you for the problems that you have caused.

Ro
May 16, 2017

Comments

•   May 16, 2017

So, in three months of using that card did you pay the bill? You obviously have the card in hand. How hard is it to go online and register the card and look at your statement? I never get bills for my cards. I look online every week to see which one is due for a payment, then I pay. What you should be asking is WHY did I give them the wrong address, and would THEY want to do business with someone so irresponsible.

• Ro
      May 16, 2017

@Wine Is Good It is quite obvious that you are a paid troll that works for Kohl's. If you had even bothered reading my blog you would know that they sent the bills to the wrong address? I am not irresponsible, it si your company that is irresponsible.

•   May 16, 2017

@Rosella.Dobson I do not work for Kohl's. I work in a pharmacy. I am a pharmacy technician. It is quite obvious that you are a ###. HOW did they get the wrong address? You gave them a wrong address. Pay your damn bills and don't message me again. You have something to say, say it on your post, not in a private message.

•   May 17, 2017

Take them to court and let us know how it turns out for you.

• Au
      Jul 22, 2017

ROSELLA - I am with you. I do not make it a habit to pay bills that I do not receive in the mail. I find it advantageous to use the Kohl's card only for the discounts and then immediately after the purchase, while still at the cash register, I pay off the card in cash when possible.

WINE IS GOOD - You take an obnoxiously pious, sanctimonious, self-righteous "holier than thou" attitude, just because you are a mere pharmacy technician who uses a different approach to bill paying. How dare you assume that misdirected mail is the fault of the intended recipient. You are a nothing more than a kuhnt.

•   Jul 22, 2017

@Aunt Libby The word you are looking for is [censor]. And yes, I have one. So do you. Congratulations.

I pay my bills on time with mu 'mere pharmacy tech' salary. I pay my bills on time. Funny that you call paying bills on time as a 'different approach to bill paying'. Honey, paying on time, is the ONLY responsible approach to bill paying. Probably explains why I, a mere pharmacy tech, have an excellent credit rating, while you, and the poster, have credit problems.