Kohl's / fraud and cheating!
I recently returned a few items to Kohl's department store that my mom had purchased for me, and did not have a receipt for them. The person at the counter gave me a receipt and said that the corporate office was going to send me a merchandise credit for the amount in 10 or so days. If I didn't receive the merchandise credit in the 10 days, I should call the 800 number on the bottom of the receipt.
So I never received the credit in the 10 days, called the corporate refunds department, and they told me that they would not return my credit until I called back with my mother's credit card # and the exact dates that the items were purchased.
I told the woman that my mom happens to buy ALOT from Kohl's and I can give her the credit card # but there is NO WAY that we would be able to get the exact dates the items were purchased. The woman said without that they would not be able to issue the refund. I stated so basically you (Kohl's) robbed me of my items and won't return my items or money? She stated that I should go down to the store and get my items back (this is 10 or so days later mind you). The store would not have my items. I asked to speak with a manager, she stated that ALL managers were unavailable.
I have tried calling the corporate refund office again and seem to get hung up on before I'm able to talk to anyone.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - kohl's shipping sucks!
- Kohl's Department Stores - still haven't received $115 in kohls cash that I am owed
- Kohl's Department Stores - customer service
- Kohl's Department Stores - return 
- Kohl's - 40 piece dinnerware - basketweave