Kohls / kohls - fraud via multiple unauthorized charges
Kohls.com is a fraudulent website. Do not buy from them. I tried to purchase something from them on-line and repeatedly got a "rejected" message that my credit card was not accepted and to enter another cardnumber. After entering both my American Express and Visa number, whicho were both "rejected", I gave up. I called their customer service number and the telephone tree message told me to enter my SSN, which immediately got me suspicious. I hung up.
A few hours later, American Express sent me a security alert to ask if I had used my card at Kohls. I told them I tried and failed and luckily, they rejected the charge. I then immedidately called my Visa bank and sure enough, Kohls also charged my Visa card twice that same day! I cancelled my Visa card and rejected the Kohls charges. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY OR THEIR WEBSITE! They steal your credit card number this happened on May 1, 2009.
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - poor service at kohl's store 0481