Kmart.com / unauthorized charges!
In oct 2007 I purchased products from kmart.com and on 1/11/2007 my debit card was double charged again. (I was double charged in oct) over the last 9 days I have talked to over 20 people in customer service and at the corporate office, with no resolution. I was told on 1/11 that kmart.com was aware of the computer error that caused several customers to have their credit cards charged accidentally, I have yet to see any type of resolution. The charging of my card has caused me to have many overdraft charges and returned check fees. I was told by a supervisor by the name of ruben that kmart was not responsible for the overdraft charges. However, the overdraft charges are a direct result of the unauthorized charge on my debit card.
Not to mention that the table that I bought in oct came missing a piece and after fighting to get the piece for 4 weeks and finally being told that kmart.com does not have replacement parts, I was forced to take the table to kmart store 45 minutes away. Then in the middle of december the missing piece shows up at my front door.
More Kmart.com Complaints & Reviews
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - misleading advertisement! 
- Kmart Stores - The LAW 
- Kmart Stores - I’m an employee
- Kmart Stores - pet toy-battery operated butterfly
- Kmart Stores - layaway
- [Resolved] Kmart Stores - unsanitary lunch