Kmart / bad customer service
I went online to Kmart.com a week ago to look for a video game and was told it was out of stock and that I could sign up for a notification when it was back in stock. Signed up and received an email a few days later. Within 1hr of receiving email that it was back in stock I ordered online along with a few other items. Then a few hours later I was told that the item was in stock and my order for that item was canceled, but not the other items. I immediately called Kmart, within only 3hrs of the order being placed originally, and they told me that it was too late and that the other items would ship.
I am being told now that I have no choice but to try to catch the UPS man or if they leave the package to contact them and have it returned. This is going to cost me time and potentially money if I have to take the package to the UPS facility. It is ridiculous.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - Misleading informarion
- Kmart Stores - So bad Employee
- Kmart Store - customer service
- Kmart Stores - jewelry services
- Kmart Stores - kmart handicap scooters 34th st./ herald square