Kmart / would not honor sale item
There were four or five signs along the rugs that said, Buy one, get one for 50% off. At the register, it didn't ring up, so I walked back with the lady and she brought one of the signs up and said that they were suppose to be, Buy one get one 50% off. But the other lady said no, it wouldn't be for those rugs. So, I just got one of them. They were $8.49.
Also, I had gotten a coupon for $10. off a $50. purchase for Kmart when you use your sears credit card a couple weeks ago in the mail. So, my husband and I had made sure we had the $50. worth of stuff and when we got up there, she said we couldn't use it. Because it had expired Nov. 30. But, I just got it a couple weeks ago, so she checked with someone and they wouldn't let us use it. We were very upset with this store and we never want to go back to it. They need to honor their sales they have and if they are going to send you a coupon, you need to have some time to use it.
Also, there is no feedback survey like the receipt says.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - misleading advertisement! 
- Kmart Stores - computer ordered online 
- Kmart Stores - customer service desk representative
- K Mart - customer safety. 
- Kmart Stores - patio furniture
- Kmart Stores - service