Kmart - Joe Boxer / under garments

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7024885349

I am a Huge Fan of Joe Boxer under garments. Its All I wear, Last month I went to Kmart and purchased a couple of bra's and under wear. The underwear are still great as expected however after the first wash the wire of the bra's started sticking out. I let them air dry, so that couldn't have messed them up. I am so disappointed. I am really faced with do I want to continue to buy Joe Boxer products now.

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Jan, 2014

I received a pair of Joe Boxer thermal undergarments, woman's top and bottom, as a gift from my older sister. After wearing them only a few times, the elastic waistband came loose. About 4" came unsewn so far, but when I looked at the rest of the waistband, I see other places that are also coming loose. This garment was sewn very badly. Because I've worn them already, I cannot return them to Kmart, and I can't find an address, or a phone number, to let the company know how dissatisfied and disappointed I am with their product. If this can be forwarded to them so they know, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm still looking for some way to contact them for a replacement, or a refund. I will not buy any Joe Boxer clothing because the quality is poor. Mine were made in Guatemala, 70% cotton, 30% polyester. The numbers on the label are 792462148849; 5913 and RN42000. I will have to sew the waistband by hand all the way around to be able to wash and wear them again. Shame on Joe Boxer for letting these pass inspection!

• Ju
      9th of Feb, 2014

Who said you could not return them?