Having problems with Kmart?

24800 W Valley Hwy
Thu6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kmart.

Complaints & Reviews

Kmart Pharmacydiscrimination

I went to kmart to transfer my medication. I was ridiculed and told that they would not have the medication in stock until friday, may 21st. I will go into seizures and possibly a coma if I do not get my medication. When I asked them to transfer it back to the pharmacy that I transfered it from they said they could not do that because they had already given me the gift card. I told them to take it back, I did not want it if it was going to cost me my life. Then they started being very rude, laughing at me and ridiculing me, and told me it was too bad, I just had to wait.

Kmart Supercentertheft

The Surveillance cameras that they say are always on are not available. Something of mine was stolen and I couldnt even check the cameras to see who may have taken it. What are they there for? The guy over the "system" was so rude and had such a nasty attitude I gave up on trying to recover my things. Kmart's employees are rude and the customer service SUCKS! It should be closed down there is no purpose for it.

pobarjenkins Apr 21, 2011

They were probably the type of cameras that take pictures every few seconds instead of live footage. Where/when did the property get stolen from you?

• Br
        Brandson McGuire May 11, 2011

Umm i bet you couldnt start up and maintain such a large company as sucessful as Kmart. You have named 1 kmart store what you are disapoitned by, doesnt mean that all kmart stores are like that... Plus kmart is about buisness... they dont give a ### about your belongings and what went missing so shut the ### up ###?

• Ju
        Jultaste Oct 11, 2011

Nothing is going to happen. I have to dispute it through my bank and the manager says they never got the money but my bank shows different. Their workers nor their managers know what they are talking about. They ruined my kids christmas due to this mishap. I really urge people to if their purchase gets screwed up get it in writing, My next step is to talk with a lawyer.

Kmart Newtown Tasmania — staff service

On thursday the 14th april went into the newtown store here and layby 2 pairs of trackies and 2 sweat...

Kmart — false advertisement

I had a circular and a 32 in TV was on sale for $289.00.There was a $30.00 coupon good on a $100.00 or more...

K Marthorrible management

I went to the kmart on mentor ave in mentor OH this past week and one of the managers named Jack, was extremely unprofessional and rude to another employee. I was walking into the store when I saw Jack walking out towards the parking lot and was talking on one of the store phones to another employee and used profound unprofessional language such as words like " you better ###ing find a way to walk the floor to get rewards" and " I'm walking to the parking lot I'm going to ###ing lose you so get on the ###ing floor i don't care if electronics is not covered". I was shocked when I heard that this is how the manager talks to his employees, I have shopped at this kmart for many years and never heard anything like this before come out of a managers mouth. i will no longer shop here because I will not support this kind of behavior. I have already spoke with my friends and family and they too will not continue to shop here because of this we come from a respectful family and will now shop at walmart because they are professional and still convinent for myself and friends and family. This manager should be taken care of because this is not aceptable and he will continue to lose his company business due to his actions.

• Camplaints Apr 05, 2011

04-04-11

re: Video docudrama invitation.

Dear Fellow Member,

Here at Camplaints.com we have found your complaint particularly compelling. As such; we formally invite you to document your experience(s) with us on our site. In your own words and without any restraint, please briefly document your complaint for the world to see and hear at Camplaints.com. Help further ensure the word gets out about your recent experience(s).

Thanks kindly,
          Raul Parker
          Invitation dept
          Camplaints.com

Camplaints is a 100% free service site for consumers. Aside from our valued group listing at Complaintboard.com, Camplaints.com is not affiliated in any way with Complaintsboard.com.

Kmartdry rot boots

hi i bought a 54 dollar pair of boots at kmart they nfell apart went back got another pair they did the same thing got incoact with seras because they really own kmart talk to dylan and he said that kmart would contact me in 2 bisiness dats and they have not did it yet its been all most a week and im stil wearing the boots because i dont have the money to go and buy another pair the boots probably been on the shelves for a long time that is idsgrace that you buy something and it falls apart on you in 2 weeks so i hope they read this and realize thats it wrong to do a customer like that the store is in crystal lake il and they wasnt going to return the first pair and finally they did and now they havnt got back in touch with me yet

• Ag
            Aggravated shopper Apr 04, 2011

Ok I feel like I lost brain cells trying to read and comprehend this complaint. incoact with seras??? huh What is incoact and who is seras ... bisniss dats????

K Mart Fort Lauderdale Floridarefund policy

I have never been thru such crap and bs in my life. I ordered on line a wedding band, last november2010, before the black friday sale. On Christmas day, I gave it to my partner, and really it was not well received. I wanted to return it. All over the receipt, I had 6 months to return, printed all over it . Took it to the store, and was told no, I must return it on line. Called them 4 different times, they confused it with a purchase from Sears. What a mess. Meanwhile, I lost my job, had to delcare bankruptcy. I asked them many many times, to please mail me a check. I could have used the 101.00 for food at this stage of my life. They did a credit on my old credit card, which I no longer have. The account was closed. All I ever wanted to do was speak with someone. All of their email stuff are third world people, and they are so misinformed. Not against them, just want it corrected. Just got another email asking me how satisifed I was with Kmart. Never, and I mean NEVER buy anything on line from them. They are horrible to deal with. Just horrible. Same for sears, I will never step foot in either store again. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT shop at Kmart or Sears. They are terrible about returns. Thanks for listening and reading.

• Ne
              never again Mar 21, 2011

You would have been a lot better off going to a pawn shop. If you needed to return the item, they would most likely not given you 100% back, but most of it. Jewelry stores and dept stores are too overpriced.

Kmartinsurance policy not honored

Was told by the cashier it would cover pretty
            much anything I could think of before purposely throwing it out the window. Well, I accidently left a spoon in my soup bowl
            and it "blew up" the microwave, so I gave them a call to see about getting a replacement microwave. They replied saying
            that the insurance policy will NOT cover the "blow up" and that I will have to purchase a new microwave myself.

If indeed the policy wasn't going to cover the microwave in this instance, then K-Mart should be correctly informing their
            employees about the insurance policies so that I know exactly what I'm paying for. This leaves me to replace my
            microwave and also I lose the amount paid for the insurance policy that does nothing for me. What a waste!

Location: Bought microwave at 1500 Coshocton Ave, Mount Vernon, Ohio [protected] and called the Fairborn,
            Ohio location to see if the insurance policy would be honored.

pobarjenkins May 26, 2011

"Well, I accidently left a spoon in my soup bowl and it "blew up" the microwave, so I gave them a call to see about getting a replacement microwave."

Insurance doesn't cover stupidity. You think you could do whatever you want to the microwave and they would replace it for you? I suggest throwing it off a cliff into the ocean and seeing if they'll replace that.

pobarjenkins May 27, 2011

Good on you Ian! Stick it to the man!

Kmart Los Colobos Carolina #7665cafeteria service

My wife and I are long term customers of Kmart and frequent users of its Cafeteria. For the past two Sundays (noon time) the cashier handles both the serving of food and the Cash Register, an unhealthy practice that is contrary to the rules of local government Department of Health. Please, this is no way to cut costs or show apreciation for your loyal clients!!! Ruben L. Rosario; [protected]@yahoo.com

Kmart Pension Service Canter — scam to keep death benefit

Six month after filing for my mother's death benefit, KMart is still stalling and refusing to give u...

Kmartthey took my money and never sent order

Placed order from Kmart.com, paid for expedited delivery, confirmation of delivery date by customer service, order confirmation and checkout process. Website also offered free standard shipping, thought I was getting free standard shipping and paying only for upgrade but got charged full shipping. Called back to add item to order that hadn't gone thru, said couldn't add to order charged me another expedited shipping charge that I paid as I needed items for gifts. Then, called to find out why items still have not shipped but showed up on credit card. One item has a tracking number showing that a label was printed but they never gave the package to UPS. The other items all stated in stock when I ordered. They never contacted me to tell me anything was not available, now are saying items will ship expedited when available. I explained the terms of the agreement I paid for were for specific delivery date and told them to cancel the order.
                Now, they say they can't cancel the order, are still going to charge me for it, but they still can't tell me when order will ship and that I will need to wait for order to be shipped (if ever), refuse delivery and wait months for a refund of items I've paid for and never received.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER order from Kmart or any of its companies that it owns such as SEARS, LANDS' END, etc.

• Bo
                    boycottKmart Feb 22, 2011

Order from Kmart online, charged for order that never shipped. Plus two bogus $1 charges from Kmart that were not authorized. Went round and round with customer serivce and left message for their legal/PR department which was supposed to call me back within an hour and they refuse to get back with me.

Kmart.com — no refund / return

I ordered a pair of size 11 boots for my grandson and a pack of t - shirts on january 27, 2011. The order...

Kmartfired while on medical leave form a doctor

went on second medical leave and hr fired me because my boss /store manager was not there for the weeken so i talk to the other store manager about it and he said it was fine witch he is also the boss as well so hr told me i talked to the wrong boss i always liked kmart and shopped there in intill they screwed me over and its weired casue i talk to the same store manager on my first medical leave i dident get fired a few months later i had to go on medical leave again and they fired me

pobarjenkins Feb 12, 2011

A company can't keep a non-working employee on staff forever. Eventually they have to hire someone new to replace you.

Kmart — rudeness

I went to a K-Mart store in my neighborhood to return some bras I purchased on 01/29 11 I needed a bigger...

Kmartservice

After waiting 5 min for the 1 and only cashier to finish with a customer who had many questions and problems another customer asked the employee that came near us if they could open another register and was told no maybe the jewerly dept could help - oh no she's busy. That was the end of the discussion since she then walked away. The customer asked for the manager but got no answer. Another cashier came from the return desk to use the computer there and we asked her if she could open another register and were told she was busy manning the return/complaint desk (where there were no customers). After another 5 min she had cleared the next 2 customers and it was my turn. I had toilet paper, tissues, and 2 bottles of soda. I had a super coupons for the toilet paper and soda. When I bought the Dr Pepper, it was on the display for Pepsi products with a sign that said 10 for $10, the coupon was for $.88 limit of 2. Of course, it didn't work. Only Pepsi would work according to the cashier. The coupon was in the Sunday and Thursday ads and reads " Pepsi 2-liter soda, assorted varieties, purchases greater than 2 are 10 for $10." The $.12 cents isn't the problem, it's the store. Every time I go in there I sware I won't be back. They're service sucks. But you have wasted so much time waiting in line you don't even want to think about waiting for the non-existant manager.

• Vi
                        vilma Sep 28, 2008

i have good service, always with kmart---the numbers are correct and i made the purchase on 9/22/2008--please, verify

NORA Oct 08, 2008

we at kmart broadway and dobson in mesa arizona they were rude, not friendly they tried to refuse a $20.00 bill that i got from the bank that day because they said it was to be recycled they were slow not enough check outs were open they refuse to check the prices on childrens clothes the were marked down on the clearence racks espesally when the tags where less than that they rang up!!! THEY WERE LOUZY PEOPLE

• Gi
                        gilbert pena Dec 29, 2009

I am an elderly person who cannot see the items that are being scanned on register. Also the cashier does not count the money I am to recieve as my change, she just hands me the change with no smile.

Kmartstay away

I put in a Kmart layaway online in November of 2010, I paid a little down($5) and paid the remainder($40) when I picked up the layaway at the Harrison OH location shortly before Christmas. There were 2 items total, a set of sheets and a Baby Alive doll, my daughter received two of these dolls for Christmas so I decided to return the one I had purchased. I could not find the receipt, however I did have the packing slip which came with the items when I picked them up. The packing slip includes all of my information as well as the information on the two items I purchased including their item numbers and price.

Since I could not find the receipt, I assumed this would be okay to take with me back to Kmart since It had all my information on it and they should have my information in their system anyway because I've had several layaways through them before. I stopped by the Hunt Rd. location (near my work) and tried to return the Baby doll(still in box in perfect condition). The lady tells me that without the receipt they can only offer the lowest sale price which is $12, I paid $25, obviously that is not acceptable. I cannot understand why they could not use the packing slip as a receipt, I obviously paid for the items because I was able to get them out of layaway and I was given the packing slip. At the very least she should have been able to find my information in their system due to the fact that I had a layaway with them. A few days later I called the Harrison location where I picked the items up from and was told the same thing, they could give me the lowest sale price, less than half of what I paid!! I asked for a manager and they took down all of my information and I'm still waiting on a call back.

Kmart Pharmacy — horrible service

I have the misfortune of having to desal with Kmart's Pharmacy in Guam. No Walgreen's here. All the...

Kmartadvertising fraud

Saw the proctor silex white 0.6 cu. ft. microwave oven with digital display (ps-p60b17l-d) on kmart - on-line for $39.99. on-line said go - get it today at my local kmart. i get to the local kmart and they charged me $44.99. $ 5.00 more then advertised. kmart in my mind is a fraud, and using deceptive advertising. no where on that on-line advertisement did it tell me that i'd pay $5.00 more if i took the on-lines advise and picked the item up at my local kmart. i called customer service department placed on hold for over 15 minutes. i was told that i should have ordered the microwave and then have it sent to the store for pickup. why were those details not given on the kmart on-line. there was plenty of product in the store, kmarts on-line told me to "go to the store" i went to the store based on the price that was advertised on-line and was ripped off. the on-line customer service folks blame the store and the store customer service blame the on-line customer service, problem is its all kmart. consumer fraud at its best at kmart.

Kmart — horrible service/no action taken

On 12/22/2010i went into the manhattan store to purchase my layaway no one in the department when I arrived I...

Kmartgift receipts

I purchased 6 items on the same transaction that were going to be for christmas gifts (thermal shirts and pants, and an organizer from automotive, plus some other items that were not gifts). I was going to give a gift to 6 different people. I asked the cashier for a gift receipt for each item. I was told that she can only give me one gift receipt and it would have all the items on it. I said that I didn't want all the items on each gift receipt. She then told me that I would only get one gift receipt. I told her that at other stores they can give you separate gift receipts. She went over to ask how she could do that and was told that in order for me to get a gift receipt for the items I want, I would have to purchase each item separately. I didn't want to do that. But bought the items anyways, but left with no gift receipts. My question is, could I of received a separate gift receipt for each of the items I wanted? Or did I really have to make more than 6 separate purchases one right after the other?
                          T

• Li
                              lilvixen69 Dec 13, 2010

I don't work for KMart but I have worked for other large chain companies. At those places yes, you would have to make each purchase separately in order to receive separate gift receipts.

pobarjenkins Dec 14, 2010

It depends on the computer system. Many registers can only print out one receipt. More advanced registers could print out separate item receipts. I once worked at a store that could only print out one gift receipt per transaction. The only way to get separate receipts would be for separate purchases. So it's very likely if your cashier said she couldn't do it, then she really couldn't.

• De
                              dee47 Apr 30, 2011

the whole receipt is on each gift receipt you only need one per person or family but we can print 9 at a time

• Xc
                              xcorrx May 27, 2011

you can get as many gift receipts as you want but all the items you purchased will be on the gift receipt not just one item...what difference does it make you cant see the items or the prices on a gift receipt anyways it is just a bar code hello...