Kmart In Madisonville KY / buyers be aware no returns on some items.

United States, Kentucky, Madisonville
Kmart in Madisonville KY
Phone: 270-825-3233
I went christmas eve to kmart in madisonville, ky to get a few gifts I still needed to get. After christmas I took back an outfit that didn't fit my daughter and she got something in place of it. The women that waited on us didn't give me my receipt back and I didn't notice that she didn't until I got home due to them closing and rushing everyone out. My mom calls me today and says that the birthstone ring that I bought her there on christmas eve had broke that the peg that held the stone in broke and the stone fell out and she can't find it. She looked everywhere and still she can't find the stone. I called the kmart store and told them and asked about her returning it for a replacement and the manager told me that the stone wasn't guaranteed and that their wasn't nothing they could do for me and also they wouldn't without a receipt. I told her how they kept the receipt when I brought my daughters outfit back and she said what day and I told her. She was acting so snooty. I told her no one is going to want to buy something for someone for christmas and two weeks later it break and them not honor the sale and exchange it. She said that was their policy. This is stupid I have bought things from stores in the past and even have exchanged them without a receipt when it was bought as a christmas present. I asked her if the could look through their receipts for the returns for that day and she didn't act like they could do it so I told her that was the least they could do since they kept the receipt. I just think kmart is out to rip the consumer off as much as they can. I don't know of one store besides them around this area that don't take a christmas gift back for an exchange two weeks after christmas.

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores