KIA Motors / the worst dealership service ever!

East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

My first time purchasing a new car, and yet the worst experience ever.
The new 2012 kia forte ex I purchased appears to have an alignment defect, being that I have tsken it for service 3x. The dealership is telling me that I don't even qualify for the "lemon law" due to the fact that the bank has already closed and paid the funds. Point is, they will not work with me what-so-ever. Now I do know that I have consumer rights, so I am working on it... But if you are purchasing a car from this location, please don't. All they want is your money, and that's it! The several time I have been there, before I can ask for some assistance, I have waited for almost two hours every time.
Orlando kia has terrible service (Never again will I purchase another vehicle from them,)

Am

Comments

14th of May, 2012

I totally agree. I leased a 2010 KIA Forte in April 2010. In May 2010, the passenger seat was broken. I had to wait 2 months for a replacement. BIG INCONVENIENCE! From Feb 2012 up until today, my car has had start up issues. When I try to start my car, it won't start. This has happened 7 times now, not to mention out of state 4 hrs from my home. I had it towed 5 times by some incompetent tow company that can never come on time. Everytime my car is serviced, the problem still reoccurred. I feel uncomfortable driving this vehicle. It's been a headache. I've spent weeks without driving my car, subjected to spending money on taxis and asking family members for rides to get around. Why should I do these things if I am paying a lease and under warranty! The Kia Case Manager then offers me a settlement as "good will" for their troubles to get me to "hush up" without investigating the true facts that my car has a defect. They don't care about value consumers, they only care about their money. I've been trying to get out my lease, but they're making it difficult. This is caused so much stress. I would advise you to contact the Auto Better Business Bureau and issue a complaint quick!