KIA Motors / the worst dealership service ever!
My first time purchasing a new car, and yet the worst experience ever.
The new 2012 kia forte ex I purchased appears to have an alignment defect, being that I have tsken it for service 3x. The dealership is telling me that I don't even qualify for the "lemon law" due to the fact that the bank has already closed and paid the funds. Point is, they will not work with me what-so-ever. Now I do know that I have consumer rights, so I am working on it... But if you are purchasing a car from this location, please don't. All they want is your money, and that's it! The several time I have been there, before I can ask for some assistance, I have waited for almost two hours every time.
Orlando kia has terrible service (Never again will I purchase another vehicle from them,)
More KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- Kia Lottery - scam
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sportage after sales service
- Kia Motors - kia cerato car
- Kia Motors - kia finance